Windows 10: Printer Stopped

Discus and support Printer Stopped in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Brother DCP-J315W has stopped printing from some apps not word, and I get the following message: Faulting Application Path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Neil The D, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Printer Stopped

My Brother DCP-J315W has stopped printing from some apps not word, and I get the following message:

Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\PrintIsolationHost.exe

Deleting and reinstalling the Brother Drivers, re booting, swapping USB Ports etc doesn't corretc the fault.

Is it a recent Windows update tha has caused this as I have done nothing to the PC, or something else??

THANKS!

:)

Neil The D, Jun 16, 2020

2. Brother printer stopped working

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I understand your concern however, I would suggest you to run Print Troubleshooter. The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while
    printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.

Post that make sure that the Print Spooler service is enabled.

• Press Windows +
      R
      and type in services.msc then press Enter

• Right-click the Print spooler service, and then click
      Properties.

• Now stop and start the service.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps in the link below to fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Printer Stopped

Unable to install printer in Win10 due to spooler stopping

Let us resolve your issue in installing your printer. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Uninstall all your printer software and drivers.
    • Disconnect your printer cables; then, restart your computer.
    • Download and install your printer software and drivers from the manufacturer website.
    • One you're done, connect your printer; then, check if the issue still persists.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Printer Stopped

1. Printer Stopped - Similar Threads - Printer Stopped

2. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad: Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-printing-in-color-from-pc-but-does/6e513be1-0f31-487a-abaa-1142e5cd0f9f
  3. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad: Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-printing-in-color-from-pc-but-does/6e513be1-0f31-487a-abaa-1142e5cd0f9f
  4. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...

When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...: When I was typing a two page letter, the printer stopped in middle of the page. It said "improper" turned off. I never turned anything off while that letter was printing. How do I correct this?...
  6. When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...: When I was typing a two page letter, the printer stopped in middle of the page. It said "improper" turned off. I never turned anything off while that letter was printing. How do I correct this?...
  7. How can I stop my printer from printing the file configuration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop my printer from printing the file configuration?: My printer has started to print a final page after my document has finished printing. It appears to be the file configuration; i.e, Filename, Directory, Template, Author, Creation Date, etc. How can I stop this file configuration from printing? It does so automatically. Thank...
  8. How can I stop my printer from printing the file configuration?

How can I stop my printer from printing the file configuration?: My printer has started to print a final page after my document has finished printing. It appears to be the file configuration; i.e, Filename, Directory, Template, Author, Creation Date, etc. How can I stop this file configuration from printing? It does so automatically. Thank...
  9. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...: Basically ever since I have had my computer it has been randomly waking up and I found out it is because of 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor'. I don't have a printer in my house, but it keeps trying to scan for one? Is there a way to disable this or...
  10. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...: Basically ever since I have had my computer it has been randomly waking up and I found out it is because of 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor'. I don't have a printer in my house, but it keeps trying to scan for one? Is there a way to disable this or...