Windows 10: Printer switch to One Note

Discus and support Printer switch to One Note in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My printer is set to be default and yet whenever I choose to print, it always print to One Note. Please advise how to fix this for good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandyallan321, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Printer switch to One Note

Hi,

My printer is set to be default and yet whenever I choose to print, it always print to One Note. Please advise how to fix this for good.

:)

sandyallan321, Feb 10, 2019

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Printer switch to One Note

Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Printer switch to One Note

1. Printer switch to One Note - Similar Threads - Printer switch Note

2. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: i have been using onenote for a couple of years and really liked it. problem is, it saves and syncs my notebooks one my onedrive which at present time, is frozen. ever time i buy a new phone i get these free offers of 100 gigs free storage on onedrive. my free offer has...
  3. switching printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    switching printers: new to windows 10 have questions about switching back & forth fro prin 121202
  4. tags in One Note for Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tags in One Note for Windows: Hi there, I realy mis the option to create my own tags in one note for windows 10. I love this function in one note 2016 but I only want to us ethe windows 10 version of one note because that's the future. But then , I realy mis the tags (and a few other options). But...
  5. One note - how to remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One note - how to remove it: It pops up every time I turn on my computer. never used it, don't intend to use it, but I cannot remove it. Is there a way?...
  6. One Note - problem with language selection

One Note - problem with language selection: Hello There. Just a quick question in regards to bug with Onenote language selection: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/onenote-disrigards-keyboard-language-settings/7156ad97-c992-4f0f-9497-18ac960b9ca6...
  7. One Note

One Note: HI all, I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on my iPhone. What transpired I am not sure but what happened was the install of the app on the iPhone moved all of my notebooks...
  8. Maps and one note apps updated

Maps and one note apps updated: Updates for maps and one note came tumbling down the pipe when I checked this evening. Not sure what's changed - Probably more updates for the sake of updates. If your update settings for apps are set to manual like mine then head on over to the store to grab them 50756
  9. Default Printer still changes to last one used w/switch off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default Printer still changes to last one used w/switch off: I'm having the same problem - Windows changes my default printer to the last one used, but the "Set default printer as the last one used" is off. Also, when I go into the Devices and Printers window, it has to search every time (the green progress bar takes about 5 seconds...
  10. Send to one note

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to one note: Good Afternoon, Have a new HP laptop and all of a sudden when I turn it on three boxes appear on the bottom saying something about one note. I always have to get rid of it. Can someone advise. Thanks. 99438