Windows 10: Printer test program not working

Discus and support Printer test program not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded a program SAMSUNG EASY PRINT MANAGER. It downloads but wnen I access it I receive the message: THE APPLICATION HAS FAILED TO START BECAUSE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LARRYKERR3, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Printer test program not working

I downloaded a program SAMSUNG EASY PRINT MANAGER. It downloads but wnen I access it I receive the message: THE APPLICATION HAS FAILED TO START BECAUSE ITS SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION IS INCORRECT.

:)

LARRYKERR3, Jan 1, 2019

2. Printer not working

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

How have you connected the printer to your computer? Is it wired or wireless connection?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mouse, Touchpad and Printer drivers check if it works for you.
    Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Follow the same steps to uninstall Mouse and Printer drivers.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset, touchpad and Printer drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Jan 1, 2019
  3. kectec Win User
    Tested programs

Is there a list of tested programs running on Windows 10?

kectec, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Printer test program not working

Windows printer test page

Hi Knapier, welcome to Ten Forums!

If you are talking about Windows printer test page, you could try an alternative one from Print a Test Page. Your printer may also come with some cleaning diagnostic utilities which may include some test pages too.

A Windows test page sole purpose is to list all information directly related to how Windows communicates with your printer. This means driver listings, the printer model and available printing styles. It is not used for testing the alignment and color etc... This is what the printer utilities are for.

ellellell1, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Printer test program not working

1. Printer test program not working - Similar Threads - Printer test program

2. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  3. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  4. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. printer only works in test page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer only works in test page: I cant print on my printer using my Windows 10 laptop. I can only print test page and my other device works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-only-works-in-test-page/133b301c-4e12-4a70-8c9a-22a40982348b
  6. printer only works in test page

printer only works in test page: I cant print on my printer using my Windows 10 laptop. I can only print test page and my other device works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-only-works-in-test-page/133b301c-4e12-4a70-8c9a-22a40982348b
  7. printer only works in test page

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Mic test not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic test not working: I just recently bought a new laptop and when I plug in my earphones, I hear normally but others cant hear me. The mic test doesn't work either and I've tried every suggestion I found online but nothing helped. Everything works fine when the earphones aren't plugged in and...
  9. printer works with some programs but not others

printer works with some programs but not others: Brother mfc-8440 will print from wordpad but not from reader Just says cannot print and says "error" Printer works with Excel, Word but the reader is Windows 10 "Edge" 10460
  10. Windows printer test page

Windows printer test page: Why did you change the windows printer test page? How about adding some color ? I would like to see if all my color cartridges are working. An alignment grid would be nice to see also on the test page! 78829

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer not working from program