Windows 10: Printer wants to save to pdf file, I just want to print a recipe

Discus and support Printer wants to save to pdf file, I just want to print a recipe in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just want to print a recipe, but the computer a 3670 Dell is asking me to save to pdf. I don't want to do that. I have aHP Envy 4500, print, scan,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrendaO'Donnell, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Printer wants to save to pdf file, I just want to print a recipe

I just want to print a recipe, but the computer a 3670 Dell is asking me to save to pdf. I don't want to do that. I have aHP Envy 4500, print, scan, copy, photo machine. And I have windows 10 with microsoft edge.

:)

BrendaO'Donnell, Dec 29, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Printer wants to save to pdf file, I just want to print a recipe

save Fresh Paint file to PDF

Hi JuliaMPSimmons,

You can save your picture printing it as a PDF.

Follow these steps:

• Open your picture using the Fresh Paint app
    • Click the printer icon

Printer wants to save to pdf file, I  just want to print a recipe c78a352c-deab-4dc0-9e59-8e6000858329.png

• Then, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" as printer

Printer wants to save to pdf file, I  just want to print a recipe 497b9815-9805-469f-8db1-094f6818a835.png

• Carry on and print your picture as a PDF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've already saved your picture as a *.png/*.jpg/... file, you can equally print the file that you have as a PDF (using "Microsoft Print to PDF").

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope it was helpful.

Cheers!

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Printer wants to save to pdf file, I just want to print a recipe

1. Printer wants to save to pdf file, I just want to print a recipe - Similar Threads - Printer wants save

2. i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF: i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-the-download-for-microsoft-print-to/17149626-5621-4cf5-80a5-ab70b521a6df
  3. i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF: i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-the-download-for-microsoft-print-to/17149626-5621-4cf5-80a5-ab70b521a6df
  4. i just want the download for Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want files to read only on share drive no download and no print for PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want files to read only on share drive no download and no print for PDF: Hello I manage a IT infrastructure for a small business. Here i am facing a issue and not able to find a clear answer.Environment: WORK GROUP - No DomainScenario: Server A has a folder that contains the PDF files created by Admin of the Server. Lets say Share Name is...
  6. Printer - HPOffice JET 8715 saving as JPEG and I want my documents as PDF?

Printer - HPOffice JET 8715 saving as JPEG and I want my documents as PDF?: I am having an issue with Printer - HPOfficejet Pro 8715 saving as JPEG and I want my documents as PDF? How can I correct this as it used to be okay. IK have Windows 10...
  7. All I want to do since upgrade is print, all printer will do is save the file.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All I want to do since upgrade is print, all printer will do is save the file.: All I want to do since upgrade is print, all printer will do is save the file. Very unhappy. * Original title: why can't you people leave things alone?...
  8. epsom printer want to just print in black and white

epsom printer want to just print in black and white: HAve a TX550w Epson printer. used to have print option to select black and white. Seems with windows 10 or whatever software upgrade changed it that I cant find any options either on device settings or on the printer to set printer to print in just black and white. Anyone...
  9. i just want to print

i just want to print: I have windows 10. it is abysmal. how do I print a document showing on the screen. heaven forbid it should be as simple as pressing a key called Print. at the moment I am emailing stuff to my ipad for printing, but not always possible. may put this computer in the dump....
  10. Print recipe from Recipe Keeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print recipe from Recipe Keeper: How do I fix "Windows.Graphic.Printing.PrintManager must be retrieved and initialized with a PrintTaskRequesred event prior to making this call"?...