Windows 10: Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

Discus and support Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EugeneMorris1, May 22, 2022.

1. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need Wi-Fi, I just need to get my printer working.

:)

EugeneMorris1, May 22, 2022

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, May 22, 2022
  3. Bobbyboy Win User
    Printer, prints wobbly lines?

Canon MG3650.
    Whenever I use my printer I get wobbly lines of text and lines.
    Ideas please as how to overcome this, I have tried Aligning the Print Head Position as suggested in the manual.

Bobbyboy, May 22, 2022
  4. IggSter Win User

Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

Printer question

To print to default from command line:

lpr <filename>

To print to specific printer:

lpr <filename> -Pprintername

also try lpr <tab><tab> for list of lpr commands

IggSter, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

1. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I... - Similar Threads - Printer Print Printer

2. i can not install a printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not install a printer.: I can not install my printerthis laptop does not have a disk opening so i can not put the disc in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-a-printer/31ff9920-f305-42e6-98d4-03c793d84a39
  3. i can not install a printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can not install a printer.: I can not install my printerthis laptop does not have a disk opening so i can not put the disc in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-a-printer/31ff9920-f305-42e6-98d4-03c793d84a39
  4. How can I finish removing a printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I finish removing a printer?: I was struggling to get my HP 3700 back on line and decided to REMOVE it in the Printers and Scanners screen. But for some reason it's stuck in "Removing a device." I shut down the computer and may have shut it down in the middle of the removal, but I'd waited quite a long...
  5. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...: I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need Wi-Fi, I just need to get my printer working....
  6. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...: I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need Wi-Fi, I just need to get my printer working....
  7. How I can access shared printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How I can access shared printer: I have already setup and shared printer in network with other device and system but I don't know how to access and install printer on other device please help...
  8. can not get the printer to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not get the printer to print: I changed my wifi password today I had to change the paasword in my computer to match the password do I to do anything to my printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-get-the-printer-to-print/0afa704f-dd87-42b0-99fe-a12ff11fef5e
  9. Printer icon not in printer & scanner but I can print on it

Printer icon not in printer & scanner but I can print on it: Hello --- I just connected and installed the epson 4740 all in one printer using the epson software setup It seems that I can print to it from "notepad" and chrome, but I can't find an icon for it in the system settings for printers It is connected via the usb port...
  10. How to disable "Print to File" so I can print off of my printer.

How to disable "Print to File" so I can print off of my printer.: Every time I try to print a word document, it instead opens up the Print to File menu. There's a checkbox in the printer drop down menu that enables Print to File, but it isn't enabled, and it doesn't matter whether or not i check the box, it always Prints to File. I tried...