Windows 10: Printer won't print in colour anymore

Discus and support Printer won't print in colour anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer is only printing in black and white from my PC. If I print from my mobile it prints in colour. Any ideas please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanineKing, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Printer won't print in colour anymore

My printer is only printing in black and white from my PC. If I print from my mobile it prints in colour. Any ideas please?

:)

JanineKing, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Melvis Win User

Does this printer print colour?

Hi guys just wanted to double check if this canon printer prints colour that I just got for free. Cheers.

Melvis, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Printer won't print in colour anymore

My printer is only printing in black and white from my PC. If I print from my mobile it prints in colour. Any ideas please?

JanineKing, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

Printer won't print in colour anymore

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Printer won't print in colour anymore

1. Printer won't print in colour anymore - Similar Threads - Printer won't print

2. Printer no printing in colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer no printing in colour: I have upgraded to windows 11 my printer will not print colour. When I go into printer properties in the feature box colour is no and double sided is no also. there is no place to change these. I have uninstalled and reinstalled no difference. What do I do?...
  3. Printer no printing in colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer no printing in colour: I have upgraded to windows 11 my printer will not print colour. When I go into printer properties in the feature box colour is no and double sided is no also. there is no place to change these. I have uninstalled and reinstalled no difference. What do I do?...
  4. HP Printer 4527 will not print colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer 4527 will not print colour: as whit previous readers my printer will not print colour windows 10 will print colour when copying and from my I Pad /phoneI have run trouble shooter which says ,no faults detectedI have checked that print updates are up to dateI have down loaded a new driver and rebooted...
  5. Allow printer to print in colour

Allow printer to print in colour: I'm trying to print in colour, but it refuses to allow a colour print. In the More Options, Output Options, Colour mode, it won't let me alter it from monochrome. If i select colour, it nopes back to monochrome after i click OK and re-open the window it gave me a 'setting is...
  6. printer won't print

printer won't print: I had taken my laptop into the shop to be fixed because it was running slowly and my webcam did not work. The tech said the Windows 10 I downloaded from the net was corrupt and he installed a clean version. The computer works fine except now I can't print anything. I have...
  7. Laptop won't print in colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop won't print in colour: I cannot print in colour from my laptop. It prints in colour from my phone, which suggests there is a problem with the system on my laptop. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, please? Thanks...
  8. HP Printer not printing in colour

HP Printer not printing in colour: I have recently updated Windows on a couple of laptop at home and now I've lost the ability to print in colour. I have tried to re-install the software and drivers however still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated. Mat...
  9. PRINTER WON'T PRINT

PRINTER WON'T PRINT: After a windows update, my HP Deskjet 3522 printer is not printing or making copies. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print/d15c7ca5-b05d-4423-9b07-046097e702ec
  10. Printer won't print.

Printer won't print.: About a month ago I bought a laser printer. It's a Samsung Xpress Multifunction M2070W. Starting today it will not print. I know the reason as a message comes up saying "Out of toner." I believe that there is still toner in it. This printer (and I'm sure most printers) have a...