Windows 10: Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....

Discus and support Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can click print, and the screen comes up like it's going to give me the options about how many copies, etc...and it used to show the document in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DSlem, Mar 17, 2019.

1. DSlem Win User

Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....

I can click print, and the screen comes up like it's going to give me the options about how many copies, etc...and it used to show the document in a smaller form until you selected how many copies and then it would begin to copy. Now I get these error messages:

"Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x800706b5" and also "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010108"..... I have unplugged and went through that process to no avail.

I use wifi, have a desktop dell, and hp envy 5660 printer. I have several different printers showing in my control panel (not sure why), and have tried to use each one as my default printer, none work.

Appreciate any help!!
    Thanks!!

:)

DSlem, Mar 17, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....

1. Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages.... - Similar Threads - Printer won't print

2. Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing: [IMG]In this post, we’ll see what to do if you come across the PDF Printer error invalidfont while printing PDF documents. Adobe PDF Reader is the go-to option to view and print PDF files. It comes with tons of exciting features to enhance the user’s productivity. But while...
  3. Printer won't print PDF Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer won't print PDF Files: I downloaded Windows 10 update version 2004 yesterday now my Cannon 4820 printer will not print any PDF files from the website or from File Explorer. I have the latest driver for the printer. I ran the printer troubleshooter and was able to print out a test page. What can...
  4. printer won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer won't print: I had taken my laptop into the shop to be fixed because it was running slowly and my webcam did not work. The tech said the Windows 10 I downloaded from the net was corrupt and he installed a clean version. The computer works fine except now I can't print anything. I have...
  5. HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly

HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly: i have HP Deskjet 2136 it prints PDF file and Images slowly when printing from Win10 system while the print speed is fine when printing from MS Word & Excel however the speed is fine while printing from Win8.1 system no matter which file it is 150206
  6. Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed

Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed: Hi. When I try to print off work orders sent in Outlook as PDF I get "The selected printer is not available or not installed correctly. Please check your printer or choose another one." The printer is fine and will print off any other program in the computer. If I save the...
  7. Error printing a pdf file

Error printing a pdf file: When I try to print a pdf file or anything from the internet I get an error "your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80070241" it prints from microsoft applications ok, and I tried to uninstall and reinstall the print driver and still get the same...
  8. Printers not found message when trying to print a PDF

Printers not found message when trying to print a PDF: I get a Printers not found message when trying to print a PDF. I can print word documents with no problem. I am running Windows 10 and the HP printer is connected by cable to the PC. Any help will be appreciated....
  9. PRINTER WON'T PRINT

PRINTER WON'T PRINT: After a windows update, my HP Deskjet 3522 printer is not printing or making copies. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print/d15c7ca5-b05d-4423-9b07-046097e702ec
  10. Printer won't print.

Printer won't print.: About a month ago I bought a laser printer. It's a Samsung Xpress Multifunction M2070W. Starting today it will not print. I know the reason as a message comes up saying "Out of toner." I believe that there is still toner in it. This printer (and I'm sure most printers) have a...