Windows 10: Printer won't respond after recent download

Discus and support Printer won't respond after recent download in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10. this is the 2nd time Microsoft has done a upgrade overnight. And again, my printer is not recognized. I tried "add printer"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mickey L., Jun 29, 2020.

1. Mickey L. Win User

Printer won't respond after recent download

I am using Windows 10.

this is the 2nd time Microsoft has done a upgrade overnight. And again, my printer is not recognized.

I tried "add printer" and it would not correct.

Last time I had to wait A VERY LONG TIME on the phone to get a tech. to remove the damaging

upgrade.

Any suggestions ??

:)

Mickey L., Jun 29, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Printer won't scan after downloading win 10

Hi Julia,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer and printer?

Follow the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Do let us know if you are able to scan. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 29, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in Printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

Hello,

For us to isolate the issue about deleting a TMP file after a printing job, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started to occur?
    • Does the issue persist when you print using another device?
    • Is your printer a wireless printer?
    As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you download and run the
    printing troubleshooter

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge Always Chooses the Most Recent Printer

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Select print option.

• Under printer click on drop down button.

• Click on Add printer.

Try to print documents and check if the issue persist after adding the printer.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Printer won't respond after recent download - Similar Threads - Printer won't respond

2. Printer not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer not responding: I have a HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer. It is the default printer and it repeatedly noted as "offline". I am not sure why. I have turned it on and simultaneously I have used the troubleshooter and, as instructed have repeatedly cleared and cancelled print jobs. I have also...
  3. Printer problem after recent Win 10 download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer problem after recent Win 10 download: I did not consult the forum until just now, and have the same problem as everyone else in printing. My printer is a 12 yr old OKI 2032MFP; per OKI tech support, they said to install the Win 7-64 driver to work on Win 10 kind of a red flag. I tried to uninstall the update as...
  4. My wireless epson printer won't print after recent updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My wireless epson printer won't print after recent updates.: My wireless printers won't print after recent updates. This happened in 2019 and several times after any update. I did the epson troubleshoot and my driver is up to date. So is all the software. I can only remotely print through Epson connect, I need help...
  5. Brother Printer not responding

Brother Printer not responding: I have now uninstalled four windows updates in order for my Brother Printer DCP-385C to work. Is a solution in the wind? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-not-responding/fd884a07-c84b-4213-85df-e8625ae97c09
  6. Printer not responding

Printer not responding: After updating Windows 10, my printer will not work. The page I want to print shows up and when I hit print, another window opens up, "Save Print Output As", asking for a file name at the bottom with 'Save as type' : Printer Files *.prn. This has NEVER happened before and...
  7. Printer not responding

Printer not responding: Why won't my printer recognize that it is connected wireless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-responding/8a02df12-a4ae-4b86-9fb7-22004e87888f
  8. zap2it not responding after recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    zap2it not responding after recent Windows update: The web site zap2it.com (tvlistings.zap2it.com) now gives the message (not responding) in Google Chrome after I installed the most recent update for Windows 10, version 1903. The site works in other browsers and worked fine before the 1903 update. I've used to site for years...
  9. Canon Printer Not Responding after May 19 Update

Canon Printer Not Responding after May 19 Update: I applied the May 2019 Windows Update to my PC yesterday and this morning my Canon IP7200 printer refused to print anything. Jobs just stuck in the print queue and any attempt to ascertain the printer status came back ‘printer not responding’. I tried re-installing the...
  10. Printer Not Responding

Printer Not Responding: I use a Lenovo T450s laptop with Windows 10. I also have a wireless Canon printer, the TS6020 model. I've had the printer for several years and it's worked fine with the laptop. However, today I've been getting the error message "printer not responding" every time I try to...