Windows 10: Printer won't work

Discus and support Printer won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Canon mx340 printer won't work with new HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I've gone through all steps to add printer etc. Are they not compatible? I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanetLouise H.E., Mar 27, 2020.

1. Printer won't work

Canon mx340 printer won't work with new HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I've gone through all steps to add printer etc. Are they not compatible? I'm clueless and frustrated.

:)

JanetLouise H.E., Mar 27, 2020
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

printer won't work on network but will over usb

his printer has a built-in print server.

What you need to know what ip is being give to the printer. Perhaps you can print a status sheet from the printer.

Then Go to printers in control panel

add a new printer

local printer attached, uncheck automatically detect and install PnP printer

create a new port, select standard tcp/ip port

a new window should open and enter the ip there where it says printer name or IP address (port name then should be also be filled as you go)

and pretty much follow the rest of the steps, you will need to install the printer drivers.

These steps is the easy, but not the right way.

The right way is to use the network option on the initial screw and search for the printer server...but that can be tricky to configure.

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Printer won't work

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Printer won't work

1. Printer won't work - Similar Threads - Printer won't

2. my printer won't work,it says it's offline hp printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer won't work,it says it's offline hp printer: printer won't printer its says i off line help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-workit-says-its-offline-hp-printer/a576b07b-9174-42fb-9e12-d0d08c8f0b12
  3. my printer won't work,it says it's offline hp printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer won't work,it says it's offline hp printer: printer won't printer its says i off line help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-workit-says-its-offline-hp-printer/a576b07b-9174-42fb-9e12-d0d08c8f0b12
  4. My printer won't print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer won't print: Hi here. I have a HP laserjet M1319f MFP and it just stopped working. One moment it was printing the other it wasnt. On the PRINTERS & SCANNERS page it will shows as not connected. I tried turning off and on the printer, i tried removing the device and adding it, and theres...
  5. My printer won't print

My printer won't print: Hi here. I have a HP laserjet M1319f MFP and it just stopped working. One moment it was printing the other it wasnt. On the PRINTERS & SCANNERS page it will shows as not connected. I tried turning off and on the printer, i tried removing the device and adding it, and theres...
  6. Why won't Windows 11 recognize my printer as a scanning device?

Why won't Windows 11 recognize my printer as a scanning device?: I set up a Canon MF753cdw printer with my Windows 11 pc. When I view the printer in printers and scanners, I don't have an option to scan. When I try to add devices, no scanner appears. How do I enable scanning on this device?...
  7. Why won't Windows 11 recognize my printer as a scanning device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Windows 11 recognize my printer as a scanning device?: I set up a Canon MF753cdw printer with my Windows 11 pc. When I view the printer in printers and scanners, I don't have an option to scan. When I try to add devices, no scanner appears. How do I enable scanning on this device?...
  8. Printer won't print. Printer Status reads: Attention Required. No other details provided...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer won't print. Printer Status reads: Attention Required. No other details provided...: Printer won't print. Printer Status reads: Attention Required. No other details provided and can't locate the reason anywhere. Printer is an HP Envy 7640 series. Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 16 7620 2-in-1....
  9. Printer won't print. Printer Status reads: Attention Required. No other details provided...

Printer won't print. Printer Status reads: Attention Required. No other details provided...: Printer won't print. Printer Status reads: Attention Required. No other details provided and can't locate the reason anywhere. Printer is an HP Envy 7640 series. Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 16 7620 2-in-1....
  10. Epson NX510 series printer uninstall won't work

Epson NX510 series printer uninstall won't work: I am helping my daughter with her lenova laptop. It came with WIN10 but got updated by Microsoft to WIN11. The system is extremely slow so i have been trying to remove unused stuff she doesn't use. She no longer has the Epson NX5210 series printer. So I went into Control...