Windows 10: Printer

Discus and support Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Silly printer I can print from my computer but cant scan from the printer to computer!! What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richardburgess3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Printer

Silly printer I can print from my computer but cant scan from the printer to computer!! What can I do?

:)

Richardburgess3, Sep 6, 2018

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Printer

1. Printer - Similar Threads - Printer

2. printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printers: how do I print documents from my amazon fire tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printers/f1320081-6604-400f-9ef3-b2f7690c707c
  3. Printer not showing up when i try to print

Printer not showing up when i try to print: Hi im a systemadministrator at my job but I have one user that when he tries to print the printerselectionscreen will popup but it will be empty no printers. On other systems the printers will be in the printerselectionscreen, but on his system not. I haven't tried to load...
  4. Is it possible to stop a specific printer from becoming default?

Is it possible to stop a specific printer from becoming default?: I use a couple of printers, so the option to have the default set to my last used one is useful to me. But I also have a Dymo Labelwriter, which is listed in printers. When I print a label, it becomes the default printer which is kind of annoying. Is there any way I can set...
  5. HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600): Cannot save from my scanner to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanner-with-hp-printer-8600/0d9855eb-7b8f-4c82-856b-e1356bf7e71d
  6. HP 2600 Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP 2600 Printer: My new printer will not communicate with either of my HP laptops. It is wired to my internet and the wireless light is on. HP Print and Scan Doctor shows it's off line. Thank You, PapaRon...
  7. After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print

After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print: After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print and there is no error message. The printer prints its own report so the printer does print. The documents stay in the queue or say printing but nothing is happening. The printer worked before the last update....
  8. Epson- ET 3600 printer

Epson- ET 3600 printer: How do I get this printer out of queue mode?? Prints photos very slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-et-3600-printer/db16a7f3-b48d-48db-87ec-6feb2343fcbe
  9. Connecting m printer wirelessly

Connecting m printer wirelessly: Can anyone assist me connect my printer wirelessly. I have updated my driver but repeatedly get this error message" WLAN report: Connection : Failed (Error:TS-02). Thanks...
  10. Cannot conenect konica minolta biyhub 165 on shared printer with my laptop

Cannot conenect konica minolta biyhub 165 on shared printer with my laptop: Hello, I tried some ways to connect to the shared printer from my laptop /win 10/ the other comp. which is using win 7. The printer is Konica Minolta bizhub 165 and it work perfect on the PC. When i triend to connect manually, I see the other comp, and the printer but the...