Windows 10: Printer

Discus and support Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Silly printer I can print from my computer but cant scan from the printer to computer!! What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richardburgess3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Printer

Silly printer I can print from my computer but cant scan from the printer to computer!! What can I do?

:)

Richardburgess3, Sep 6, 2018

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Printer

1. Printer - Similar Threads - Printer

2. HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?: I connected my HP officejet 8025 all-in-one printer to my PC with Windows 11, but the scanner did not connect. How do I connect the scanner?...
  3. HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?: I connected my HP officejet 8025 all-in-one printer to my PC with Windows 11, but the scanner did not connect. How do I connect the scanner?...
  4. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update: Hello, after installing the latest Windows 10 update, my printer has stopped responding. It was working fine before the update, but now whenever I try to print, nothing happens. I've checked the printer connections and restarted both the printer and my computer, but the issue...
  5. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update: Hello, after installing the latest Windows 10 update, my printer has stopped responding. It was working fine before the update, but now whenever I try to print, nothing happens. I've checked the printer connections and restarted both the printer and my computer, but the issue...
  6. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  8. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  9. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  10. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...