Windows 10: Printer

Discus and support Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Silly printer I can print from my computer but cant scan from the printer to computer!! What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richardburgess3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Printer

Silly printer I can print from my computer but cant scan from the printer to computer!! What can I do?

:)

Richardburgess3, Sep 6, 2018

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Printer

1. Printer - Similar Threads - Printer

2. LPR - The specified printer does not exist on this computer - EventID 4009

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LPR - The specified printer does not exist on this computer - EventID 4009: Hello there, I got a strange problem that I dont know how to figure out. I used to print through LPD, and of a sudden it stopped to work. I have attached some pics of printer settings, the port that I have created. It's strange that looks like Windows doesn't recognize the...
  3. Creating a batch file to send the label files to the printer

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a batch file to send the label files to the printer: is it possible to create a bat file to print a barcode label? 178788
  4. iPhone in USB port coming up as "unspecified" in Devices and Printers settings.

iPhone in USB port coming up as "unspecified" in Devices and Printers settings.: Whenever I plug my phone into my laptop, I can access it just fine, but iTunes doesn't recognize it. I have tried apple support and they were clueless. I searched around a little and found that my phone is being recognized as unspecified instead of as a device. Also, whenever...
  5. After switching on printer, Windows still sees it as off-line

After switching on printer, Windows still sees it as off-line: I have a Brother HL-L5100DN laserprinter, connected via LAN to the home network. Since a Windows update, there is the following issue. When I switch on the printer and make a print, the printing process does not start. Windows sees the printer still as off-line. When I set...
  6. Printer device mysteriously no longer recognized then strange recovery

Printer device mysteriously no longer recognized then strange recovery: Canon Pixma MX860, multi-printer (print, fax, scan). Was working just fine, connected via USB to my HP laptop running Windows 10 20H2. I printed a document. Next, in order to reach for something I removed the USB cable for the printer, then plugged it back in. After that, no...
  7. Group Policy for printer preferences

Group Policy for printer preferences: Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so please move it if not. The tech side of my work have sent nearly 100 laptops out on site, all running Windows 10. Admin account for us and a Kiosk account for the end users. Occasionally when the printers on site get...
  8. Default printer via GPO

Default printer via GPO: hey all , im trying to set default printer on the client PC via GPO can someone guide me how to do that ? 178471
  9. Printer not printing if plain paper

Printer not printing if plain paper: I'm having an issue with my printer and i don't know if it is a Windows 10(20H2 19042.928). If i try to print with type paper configured to plain the paper comes blank, but if i change to glossy it prints fine, but printing this way is painfully slower and use more ink i...
  10. printer driver issue

printer driver issue: Computer Dynabook portege x30l-g OS Win 10 pro, 64, ver. 20H2, build: 19042.928 issue Trying to reinstall HP printer - Deskjet 2600 series (2620), but I Cannot install the driver. Received error message: ntprint.inf missing. Imported - copy paste - ntprint.inf which would not...