Windows 10: Printer

Discus and support Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Silly printer I can print from my computer but cant scan from the printer to computer!! What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richardburgess3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Printer

Silly printer I can print from my computer but cant scan from the printer to computer!! What can I do?

:)

Richardburgess3, Sep 6, 2018

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Printer

1. Printer - Similar Threads - Printer

2. Removing Printer Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing Printer Drivers: One thing that has always aggravated me about Windows is the difficulty of deleting printer driver packages. After I remove a printer, I open Print Management with admin credentials and remove the corresponding driver packages. I just find that to be a good maintenance...
  3. Multifunction Printer with Windows 10 - scanner worked now can't locate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multifunction Printer with Windows 10 - scanner worked now can't locate: I have been using the same Brother Multi-function printer and set up the scanner on my laptop earlier today. I used the scan function a couple of times and it worked perfectly. When I went back to scan further documents, I can see the printer installed (which still works)...
  4. set pdf as default printer

set pdf as default printer: Hi i am using windows 10 pro 1903 18358, and nitro Pro pdf i'm unable to set it as default printer i can't find an option in printer settings or anywhere i can configure this thanks 129543
  5. set pdf as default printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    set pdf as default printer: Hi i am using windows 10 pro 1903 18358, and nitro Pro pdf i'm unable to set it as default printer i can't find an option in printer settings or anywhere i can configure this thanks 129543
  6. I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer...

I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer...: I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer properties to get it working because they may be conflicting with new printer as I cannot get it working....
  7. Faulty USB device previously now won't accept usb printer

Faulty USB device previously now won't accept usb printer: Hi, I'm trying to use normal printer in usual usb port. Message reads usb device not recognised. Last device connected to this device malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it Now Windows doesn't recognize my printer?? Any ideas please...
  8. printer

printer: Cant switch over from scan back to printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/1986b516-6673-4232-adaa-77edc30996ac
  9. Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer: I have installed student version Microsoft 10 2018 Canon printer has scanning operation but the laptop does not pick up scan I can print from the printer Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  10. why is the epson SX215 printer only printing a small photo in the left top corner instead...

why is the epson SX215 printer only printing a small photo in the left top corner instead...: Why is my Epson SX215 printer only printing a small photo in the left top corner instead of the whole A4 sheet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-epson-sx215-printer-only-printing-a/a4ab4453-4a4a-4c15-a868-3040b49ae972