Windows 10: Printer

Discus and support Printer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I print from my lap top to printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/e3a175c3-6dcc-4829-9d44-701677de5bf8" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarlGieselman, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Printer

How do I print from my lap top to printer?

:)

CarlGieselman, Jun 25, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Printer

1. Printer - Similar Threads - Printer

2. how to resolve open paper tray /it is closed on hp envy 4520 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to resolve open paper tray /it is closed on hp envy 4520 printer: how to resolve open paper tray / it is closed on hp envy 4520 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-open-paper-tray-it-is-closed-on-hp/d815bcca-ba24-461a-9794-c108c615f397
  3. change window 10 color to printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    change window 10 color to printer: I have two printers one color and one BW, I have to computer either one has access to both printer. Some on line person change some thing that now my BW printers print copies black with white letters and the other computer print perfect copies....
  4. Epson WF-4720 Series Multi Function printer

Epson WF-4720 Series Multi Function printer: When I print a page from Windows 10 a notice appears on the PC screen: Epson WF-4720 Series - Microsoft.Office.OneNote... [I do not use One Note!]. Also, 'Communication error, incorrect product may be selected. Details: the product is connected to Epson WF-4720 Series [copy...
  5. HP Envy 5034 Printer not working

HP Envy 5034 Printer not working: Since my last Windows 10 update this month my printer all of a sudden will not print from the computer or just copy. It just comes out blank. I have run the troubleshooter, HP Smart and HP printing and scan doctor and they all say there is no problem. Really got me...
  6. printer connectivy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printer connectivy: my laptop show my printer is offline however, it also show my wifi is connected but my broadband is not connected. I am able to go on line but can't print on my remote printer....
  7. Printer problems with Windows 10 Pro

Printer problems with Windows 10 Pro: Got a new Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro 2 weeks ago. Three days ago I tried printing a word document. No luck. Driver is installed, no obvious error message, but nothing will print. The printer has no paper jam and a new ink cartridge but the orange light keep blinking....
  8. Printer not connecting to my computer??

Printer not connecting to my computer??: Hi, Recently my parents gave me a printer which they didn't need. I tried to connect it to my laptop, however when i added the device it said "Driver is unavailable." i updated the laptop using the device manager and have searched hp support. Nothing seems to work. When i...
  9. How can I display the default printer in Windows 10?

How can I display the default printer in Windows 10?: It used to be that I can see my default printer immediately, (it's the one with the check when I view my list of printers). But now, there's no view in which I can see it. I'm supporting some client. Some things can only be done if I use an administrator account. The...
  10. Brother MFC-L2750DW Printer scans but does not print anymore

Brother MFC-L2750DW Printer scans but does not print anymore: Hello, I purchased a new Brother printer about 4 months ago and it was working fine over my network at home, also from my android phone however i travel between offices and on the road regularly and i'm back at home and cannot print over my network, however using the...