Windows 10: printer

Discus and support printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently update my wireless router. I now need to update the new router name and password someplace so that I can us a Cannon printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gary Rath, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Gary Rath Win User

printer

I recently update my wireless router. I now need to update the new router name and password someplace so that I can us a Cannon printer.

:)

Gary Rath, Aug 10, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Aug 10, 2019
  4. printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

printer

1. printer - Similar Threads - printer

2. my samsung printer says it is out of paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my samsung printer says it is out of paper: my printer says it is out of paper but it isn't. i just used it and now it wont work. what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-samsung-printer-says-it-is-out-of-paper/a5d66616-4314-4e86-81d6-59f4e1b917cf
  3. printer

printer: how do I get my printer back online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/1f70d52f-38ca-43dd-a8be-f11994a5379a
  4. Printer Connectivity and Workgroup name change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Connectivity and Workgroup name change.: I want to change the workgroup name of my laptop by the tab for changing network if appears grey. I tried doing certain things changing driver settings and all but to no avail. Also I installed a new printer driver through DVD and it's only running when connected through wire...
  5. Blue Screen when attempting to install printer driver

Blue Screen when attempting to install printer driver: I am having to re-construct my Windows 10 Pro installation after a hard disk failure and I am having trouble when attempting to install a Canon TR8560 printer. During the printer installation, when asked to authorise the disabling of blocking, I get a blue screen and the...
  6. printer default

printer default: I have a Lenovo laptop. I'm trying to print and the settings are set to printer default offline. How do I change this to on? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-default/bb06e599-ac40-40da-9eb3-f7ef18ba8998
  7. After Windows 10 update, Control Panel shows printer installed and working properly, but...

After Windows 10 update, Control Panel shows printer installed and working properly, but...: Actually, none of the four wireless printers that were working prior to the latest update now show up when I attempt to select a printer from a word processing application (I have two and have tried both), browser (I have three, and have tried them all), etc. When I right...
  8. windows 10 1803 update, brother printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1803 update, brother printer doesn't work: My printer is brother MFC-7860DW. It doesn't work for my PC, but it works for other computers. So I re-installed the printer diver many times, still not work. This problem is from last Friday, 16 Aug. I didn't change anything before only except the windows update. see the pic...
  9. How to connect a Wireless Printer to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to connect a Wireless Printer to Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Wired printers have their charm and are usually easy to set up. You don’t need to be around the printer if you are connected on the same network. In this post, we will show you how you can install and [...] This post How to connect a Wireless Printer to...
  10. Windows update removes all connected printers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update removes all connected printers: I work in a school that uses many computers that use windows 10. Every single time that an update is pushed to the computers and the computers update every printer that was connected to the computer is removed from the computer and I have to go to every computer and re-add...