Windows 10: Printer

Discus and support Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can't stop printer from printing previous job https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/aa1108c6-e44d-4320-b08c-0a9f28283346 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeggieSenor, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Printer

can't stop printer from printing previous job

:)

PeggieSenor, Aug 13, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Printer

1. Printer - Similar Threads - Printer

2. Windows update removes all connected printers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update removes all connected printers: I work in a school that uses many computers that use windows 10. Every single time that an update is pushed to the computers and the computers update every printer that was connected to the computer is removed from the computer and I have to go to every computer and re-add...
  3. Printer error: Out of Paper. It is not.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer error: Out of Paper. It is not.: Following last W10 update my printer will not print. HP psc 1315 all in one. Tried cleaning spoolers, resetting printer, downloading drivers again although 'best drivers already installed' (as rec by MS), cleared cache. It was fine two days prior to update. Not very...
  4. "Printer Not Installed" Message when printing in Apps. Network Status confirmed. Test Page...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Printer Not Installed" Message when printing in Apps. Network Status confirmed. Test Page...: Updated Windows with most receipt update. Printing is not an option within MS Applications, Notepad, or any other locally installed app. Only able to print from the Web. Please provide troubleshooting steps to remedy. I have spent 4 days with Microsoft Advisors,HP for...
  5. Printer Setup

Printer Setup: Need assistance setting up Brother printer to work with Windows 10 on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-setup/8443c6a6-79ca-4eae-9b78-db8acf9f7760
  6. Printing any document on any printer open Office 365 screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing any document on any printer open Office 365 screen: I print on any program (Word, Excel, Poblisher, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, Google Chrome, Brave, etc) on any of my two printers (Xerox CQ8900 and Epson Stylus NX515) and it keeps opening that annoying Office 365 screen. I close the screen and when I print again, it opens that...
  7. Windows printer driver causes mouse freezing periodically

Windows printer driver causes mouse freezing periodically: I have Epson XP-960 printer. I have installed a printer driver supplied by Epson, but Windows automatically installs another driver. Apparently there's some sort of conflict between the drivers, making my mouse freeze for 0,5 to 1 second in 2 to 10 second periods. This...
  8. Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10

Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10: My new computer has Windows 10 pro, version 1809, OS build 17763.720. (Recently updated). Is a printer driver available for Fuji Xerox Docuprint M205 b ? When I try to connect it, I get the message "driver not available"....
  9. Epson Printer in Error State

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epson Printer in Error State: I recently (August 19th, 2019) updated to Windows 10, 1903, and now my Epson Stylus Photo RX600 printer will not work. I've tried all the tricks and tips including uninstalling and installing, stopping and starting the print spooler, and contacting Epson with no results....
  10. Reinstalling printer driver for HP 1136 MFP

Reinstalling printer driver for HP 1136 MFP: I recently bought a Dell laptop in April 2019 and since then i'm been deluged with problems with windows. First the network adaptor kept switching off at its convenience. Now since today I was unable to access our printer on our group, so decided to delete and reinstall. It...