Windows 10: printer

Discus and support printer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my printer wan't print my doucement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/fd0e47a3-32ff-4149-8508-7f592c696f03 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaColeman2, Jan 23, 2020.

1. printer

my printer wan't print my doucement

:)

BrendaColeman2, Jan 23, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jan 23, 2020
  4. printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

printer

1. printer - Similar Threads - printer

2. I had issue connect to my printer on the network.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had issue connect to my printer on the network.: The printer is share on a win 10 os pc, it will show on the explorer when I type in the pc address. However when I try to connect to it ,it willshow error. Operation could not be completed error 0x00000709. Double check the printer name and make sure that the printer is...
  3. printer driver

printer driver: cant get printer driver to load Epson WF 2850 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-driver/b675c87a-5b2f-4066-9ba8-6d6525bd1339
  4. Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer: Need to download driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-printer-driver-for-my-canon-pixma-tr8500/6c0c5b1d-3ec5-43c2-bd76-9e4083a14310
  5. Printer

Printer: My printer HP ENVY 5642 was working well on window 7.I bought a new computer with window 10 and printer did work few times. I reinstalled the printer with new driver and it work few time again and stop working. Sometime a message saying printer need your intervention sometime...
  6. computer upgraded now printer not working with windows 10

computer upgraded now printer not working with windows 10: I up graded to windows 10, now my printer Lexmark 1400 is not working, but worked before upgrade. This printer is brand new, just was never opened, and worked fine before upgrade....
  7. printer not working

printer not working: answer to my problem when using outlook .com it was found that Microsoft was not sending my request to send it to the printer so I now use google gmail linked to outlook & I have no problem &use it use google for all my printer request...
  8. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  9. Unable to print using HP Envy 5530 printer

Unable to print using HP Envy 5530 printer: My HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer has been working well and yesterday it stopped printing from my computer and I cannot fix the problem. I had moved and had purchased an Epson printer but had problems with it and reinstalled my HP Envy 5530 a couple of months ago and the...
  10. how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it: I want to take the document that is on the printer and copy it to my computer so I can crop and edit it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-a-document-from-my-printer-to-my-pc/fa89b843-dc64-409e-9a9c-7182a1d740ac"