Windows 10: printer

Discus and support printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it keep telling me to enter WEP i do but it tells me i aint right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kimbo8460, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Kimbo8460 Win User

printer

it keep telling me to enter WEP i do but it tells me i aint right

:)

Kimbo8460, Oct 29, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 30, 2020
  4. printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

printer

1. printer - Similar Threads - printer

2. My printer Epson XP-310 Series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer Epson XP-310 Series: Epson Printer XP-310 is offline; how do I get it back online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-epson-xp-310-series/ebd34a21-bb39-46bd-94ee-44700b5cfe14
  3. Laptop does not find the printer Canon MX882 to install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop does not find the printer Canon MX882 to install.: My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 does not find the Canon MX882 printer. It does not find the printer. I've tried the steps suggested to find, including putting in the IP address, but it does not install so far. I recently added a VPN ... Private Internet Access. I'm not sure how...
  4. My Epson Printer doesn't print Word documents

My Epson Printer doesn't print Word documents: Hello, I inherited an older Epson printer that was never used. I cant seem to get any word documents to print unless there is an image . And PDF's print faded. The only thing that seems to print well is a photo format file like jpeg. Attached is information on the printer....
  5. Brother Printer not working with Latest Windows Update

Brother Printer not working with Latest Windows Update: Windows 10 version 10.0.19042 build 19042 Feature update version 20H, Lenovo Laptop. Brother MFC J985DW. Tried the various out-of-band work arounds, none work and most won't install. This is ridiculous. HELP!! My printer is only 3 years old....
  6. Printer Preferences

Printer Preferences: Is there a way to tell windows 10 to allow each app its own printer preferences. If I set a specific preference in devices and printer it applies to all apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-preferences/1367993b-cb6b-4cdd-a928-429333b2edd2
  7. HP C4780 printer problems

HP C4780 printer problems: Dear Boys & Girls, I having horrible problems with my C4780 printer. I print documents with tables which have lots of horizontal lines, but now they won't print properly and some lines of text get repeated. HP keeps asking me to connect the printer wirelessly, but I use a USB...
  8. New Brother printer MFC-L2750DW won't print web pages

New Brother printer MFC-L2750DW won't print web pages: Just bought a new Brother Monochrome printer. Prints Excel, Word and pdf documents without a problem, but when I go to print a web page I get an error message and the page will not print. My old HP had no problem. Any idea why? does it whether I am using Windows Explorer,...
  9. printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge

printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge: printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-showing-code-1485-unsupported-ink/0392544d-3f6c-4993-bf5f-9a85de49f84f
  10. My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW

My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW: My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW. I tried to uninstall it and then reinstalling it, but that did not help. What could be the problem, and how can I fix it?...