Windows 10: printer

Discus and support printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP ENVY 7640 and I can't seem to print from it. I even deleted it and tried to redo it but now it's still not letting me print or even choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeniseSabourin, May 11, 2021.

1. printer

I have an HP ENVY 7640 and I can't seem to print from it. I even deleted it and tried to redo it but now it's still not letting me print or even choose a printer. what do I do?

:)

DeniseSabourin, May 11, 2021

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 11, 2021
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, May 11, 2021
  4. printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, May 11, 2021
Thema:

printer

1. printer - Similar Threads - printer

2. Canon Pixma MP560: ink won't print on page but paper does run through the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma MP560: ink won't print on page but paper does run through the printer: I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer and downloading the most recent driver, which I believe was released in 2015 so that is probably the one I already had. I was able to print one page but the problem returned: the pages run through but no ink prints on the...
  3. Printer/Print Spooler not working, please help

Printer/Print Spooler not working, please help: Hello,A few days ago, my father asked me to take a look at his computer because it was not letting him print anything. When I went into Settings>Devices>Printers & Scanners everything looked ok until I clicked on the Print Server Properties link and then I got an error...
  4. Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update

Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update: HiMy Surface Pro X recently auto-installed an update Windows 10 Home v21H1 and ever since then I can no longer connect to my Epson WF-4745 MFP.I have downloaded new printer drivers including a driver emailed to me from Epson Support.The error message reads "EpsonNet Setup...
  5. My HP Photosmart Premium 309 a-f printer does not work and tried reinstall several times...

My HP Photosmart Premium 309 a-f printer does not work and tried reinstall several times...: printer support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-photosmart-premium-309-a-f-printer-does-not/c5c596d9-8680-4b8a-8865-e9cd5fd8c7d0
  6. Can I safely Remove one of these printers?

Can I safely Remove one of these printers?: Can someone tell me if it's safe to remove one of these duplicate printers? Because I had so much trouble installing the drivers, I'm afraid to touch anything. see previous problem I don't know which one is the right one to remove....I have a HP Deskjet 2755....
  7. Windows 10-S Printer Problems

Windows 10-S Printer Problems: Hi,New Windows 10-S laptop not connecting with existing printer. I know now, after researching, that I have to only get downloads/apps from the official Windows store but I can not seem to find the Cannon printer download that will allow the printer to be used. The printer is...
  8. My HP OfficeJet 4650 printer doesn't print color. It says there is a conflict with another...

My HP OfficeJet 4650 printer doesn't print color. It says there is a conflict with another...: My HP OfficeJet 4650 printer will not print in color. It says there is a conflict with another printer, but I have none! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-officejet-4650-printer-doesnt-print-color-it/a04a9b3e-739c-499d-89a7-90aa15ebc6ad
  9. My printer is off line. How do I change that?

My printer is off line. How do I change that?: My printer is off line. How do I change that to on line? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-off-line-how-do-i-change-that/5855fbc2-8e52-4633-b3c6-4538df832ba3
  10. Canon website shows no Win 10 driver for printer ip6700D. Workaround?

Canon website shows no Win 10 driver for printer ip6700D. Workaround?: I have many years of successful experience using Canon ip6700D inkjet printer. I refill the cartridges myself, saving huge amounts of money. Canon considers the ip6700D to be obsolete. I want to keep using the Canon ip6700D enough that I would pay a reasonable price to get a...