Windows 10: Printers can't be found wirelessly

Discus and support Printers can't be found wirelessly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a brother printer and it always worked well wirelessly in the house. Any other computer all windows 10 could easily print from anywhere to it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MeadowbendWaggoner, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Printers can't be found wirelessly

I have a brother printer and it always worked well wirelessly in the house. Any other computer all windows 10 could easily print from anywhere to it. A couple weeks ago it could no longer be "found". To get it to work I have had to connect it with usb to my main computer which is a huge hassle that it can't be used by other devices. I went ahead and bought another brother printer and it is having the same issue. Both printers are connected to the router and are wireless, but computers don't seem to locate them.

:)

MeadowbendWaggoner, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

I am unable to print wirelessly to my Brother HL-2270DW printer

Hi Gary,

An outdated driver can cause issues when using your printer wirelessly. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you get any error messages when you try to print wirelessly, or is the printer not detected by your computer? If you got any error messages, please post a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the printer troubleshooter while the printer is plugged to your computer. This tool was created to find and fix common issues with using printers in Windows 10. Check this

article
    for the steps on how to do it. If in case the issue still persists after using the troubleshooter, the article also provides the steps for updating the printer driver and resetting the Print Spooler service.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 6, 2020
  3. How to add printer problem

I received a printer from someone that I am trying to wirelessly add to network but it doesn't show up on the available list of things I can add, even when I try and refresh the list. So what is the next step?

NancyObrigewitsch, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Printers can't be found wirelessly

can't connect to printer wirelessly- code 45

Hi Denise,

Error 45 usually occurs if the device that was previously connected to your computer is no longer connected. For us to isolate your concern, please answer the following questions:

• How is your printer connected to your computer (i.e., via Bluetooth, WiFi, router)?
    • Have you tried connecting a different computer to your printer? If not, kindly do so and update us with the result.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for devices and hardware and see if it helps.

If the troubleshooter did not resolve the issue, we suggest that you update the driver of your printer directly from the manufacturer's website. After ensuring that the correct driver is installed, check if the printer is recognized in the Device Manager.

If the issue persists, try reconnecting the hardware device to your computer.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lizette Ags, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Printers can't be found wirelessly

1. Printers can't be found wirelessly - Similar Threads - Printers can't found

2. New wireless printer not found by PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New wireless printer not found by PC: Purchased a Canon TR4720 printer that cannot be found wirelessly by my PC running Windows 10 Pro. The printer is connected to the wi-fi and does connect to my cell phone and will print from there. It will connect to the PC using a USB cable and is visible in the printers. It...
  3. New wireless printer not found by PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New wireless printer not found by PC: Purchased a Canon TR4720 printer that cannot be found wirelessly by my PC running Windows 10 Pro. The printer is connected to the wi-fi and does connect to my cell phone and will print from there. It will connect to the PC using a USB cable and is visible in the printers. It...
  4. New wireless printer not found by PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless not found: Hi, i am David. I have been having issue with my Asus X551MA windows 10 PC wireless after automatic windows update. The problem started last week, some times the wireless will come up by itself. After since yesterday the wireless refuse to come up. I have try every fix...
  6. Wireless Printer not found

Wireless Printer not found: After a reboot windows 10 can not find my printer, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer-not-found/19687520-201d-4a43-ad8e-c65d518c3af6
  7. Wireless printers not being found after clean install

Wireless printers not being found after clean install: I think the title says it all. Did clean install-moved things back into place-set up accounts, etc., etc., but, I did all this with wireless printers so they were never picked up (not in device manager). When I used SETTINGS-Devices-Printers to find/add the printers they are...
  8. Wireless printers not being found after clean install

in Windows 10 Support
    Wireless printers not being found after clean install: I think the title says it all. Did clean install-moved things back into place-set up accounts, etc., etc., but, I did all this with wireless printers so they were never picked up (not in device manager). When I used SETTINGS-Devices-Printers to find/add the printers they are...
  9. wireless printer

wireless printer: we have a hp all in one pc with Windows 10, we also have a hp all in one wireless printer deskjet 3752 and hotspot on my husbands android smartphone . My question is will the printer work off of the wi-fi hotspot? the pc works with it but we can't get the printer to. the...
  10. Can't Connect to my Wireless Printer

Can't Connect to my Wireless Printer: Hello all! I'm having a puzzling situation here. I have a Kodak ESP Office 6150 Wireless All-in-One Printer that my family has had for years, and up until recently, I'm not able to print with it anymore. I've tried the obvious troubleshooting steps: Unplugged the printer &...