Windows 10: Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications

Discus and support Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my Windows 11 settings, the printers and scanners list my Canon G3000 printer, my Dell H825cdw printer, the Fax option of my Dell printer, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rhodesmk, Dec 7, 2022.

1. rhodesmk Win User

Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications

In my Windows 11 settings, the printers and scanners list my Canon G3000 printer, my Dell H825cdw printer, the Fax option of my Dell printer, Microsoft Print to PDF, and Adobe PDF. And that's all I have. However, in all applications Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Chrome and Edge browsers, and any other application, these are all listed as options to print to, but then there are also several other versions of the same printers, as if they have been installed several times copy 1, copy 2, etc.. The worst part is that, while in Windows settings I have the Dell printer set as the default, all my a

:)

rhodesmk, Dec 7, 2022

2. Looking for a new Printer

Well, after a recipe cook, and start of another one, my Epson Workforce 500 died.. *Cry :cry: Served me good for 2 years.

So, now looking for a new printer to buy come next pay

• Price: Under $200
    • Preference: All-in-One since I work from home when I'm off the clock. (has to have a fax)
      Scanner/copier/fax
    • Color Printer
    • Networking of any kind. Printer is close to router
    No brand is a preference. I do have a Corporate discount with both HP and CDW.

Thanks

Cold Storm, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Dec 7, 2022
  4. keakar Win User

Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications

Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications - Similar Threads - Printers Printers Scanners

2. All printers are listed as "not connected" on the printers and scanners screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All printers are listed as "not connected" on the printers and scanners screen.: When I go to the printers and scanners page and the other devices page Genie Media Servers, all printers are listed as "Not Connected". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-printers-are-listed-as-not-connected-on-the/c085c030-42a0-4b9b-92af-1eca60449a62
  3. All printers are listed as "not connected" on the printers and scanners screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All printers are listed as "not connected" on the printers and scanners screen.: When I go to the printers and scanners page and the other devices page Genie Media Servers, all printers are listed as "Not Connected". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-printers-are-listed-as-not-connected-on-the/c085c030-42a0-4b9b-92af-1eca60449a62
  4. Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications

Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications: In my Windows 11 settings, the printers and scanners list my Canon G3000 printer, my Dell H825cdw printer, the Fax option of my Dell printer, Microsoft Print to PDF, and Adobe PDF. And that's all I have. However, in all applications Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Chrome and Edge...
  5. Printer match

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer match: How do I get my HP All In One printer 8710 to work with Windows 11? My laptop is also HP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-match/aec35f68-e20c-4af1-b27b-b0ba3a2dc898
  6. Printer match

Printer match: How do I get my HP All In One printer 8710 to work with Windows 11? My laptop is also HP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-match/aec35f68-e20c-4af1-b27b-b0ba3a2dc898
  7. Scanner to Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner to Printer: Hello, I have scanned an instruction sheep which is 6" X 4", and I would like to print it as an A4 size, making the instruction lettering larger, I have poor eyesight and cannot read the instructions properly, Is there a way to do this please, I woud appreciate any help yo...
  8. Printer/scanner not showing in Windows settings - printers and scanners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer/scanner not showing in Windows settings - printers and scanners: My USB printer / scanner does not show in the list of printers but the scanner does show in the scanners section. If I go to old style control panel devices and printers, the device shows in the Unspecified section with the following details [ATTACH] The device works...
  9. printer and scanner

printer and scanner: my scanner not show on destop so I can not scan any documents. Kindly help me. thanks Hariom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-and-scanner/40e6688e-ebb6-40e7-96e0-b371dbcb9733
  10. scanner and printer

scanner and printer: build 10049; i'm able to print but when i scan i get this error message ; i change location but i get the same error; can some one help, sure appreciated [img] 5355