Windows 10: printers other than HP junk, that are easy to run and not like cracking war time code.

Discus and support printers other than HP junk, that are easy to run and not like cracking war time code. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; printers other than HP pain in the brain, impossible to run printers. I ask for instructions for my printer and all I get is a bunch of complaints from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ronald JNehring, May 9, 2020.

1. printers other than HP junk, that are easy to run and not like cracking war time code.

printers other than HP pain in the brain, impossible to run printers. I ask for instructions for my printer and all I get is a bunch of complaints from everybody else trying to figure out some other HP product. do HP printers come from from some country that hates and wants eveybody to go out and play in traffic because they lost their mind trying to get the HP printer to do something ? can I get a refund, and what is the easiest printer other than HP ?

:)

Ronald JNehring, May 9, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

HP Buys Out Samsung Printer Business for $1.05 Billion

That's kind of sad, I kind of liked Samsung's color laser printers. I'm sure HP will turn them to junk, just like HP's printers.

newtekie1, May 9, 2020
  3. HP Buys Out Samsung Printer Business for $1.05 Billion

My concern too, especially as a Samsung colour laser printer owner...

TheLostSwede, May 9, 2020
  4. printers other than HP junk, that are easy to run and not like cracking war time code.

Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 9, 2020
Thema:

printers other than HP junk, that are easy to run and not like cracking war time code.

1. printers other than HP junk, that are easy to run and not like cracking war time code. - Similar Threads - printers junk are

2. Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.: I have high speed internet. Just ran a speed test on my phone that clocks in at 188 MPS download, which is actually low on average. My laptop on the other hand can only get about 15 MPS download on average - just clocked in at just over 13. I've never had this issue before...
  3. Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.: I have high speed internet. Just ran a speed test on my phone that clocks in at 188 MPS download, which is actually low on average. My laptop on the other hand can only get about 15 MPS download on average - just clocked in at just over 13. I've never had this issue before...
  4. Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  6. HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005: I have a HP 3830 Officejet Printer all in one. Out of the blue, it decided not to print from my ASUS Notebook. It will print from my Ipad, my Iphone, and another laptop. The problem is not my router or printer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with HP Smart drivers. I have...
  7. HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005

HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005: I have a HP 3830 Officejet Printer all in one. Out of the blue, it decided not to print from my ASUS Notebook. It will print from my Ipad, my Iphone, and another laptop. The problem is not my router or printer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with HP Smart drivers. I have...
  8. HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to watch STAR WARS in command prompt | easy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to watch STAR WARS in command prompt | easy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaxTheMinerBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfulnl/how_to_watch_star_wars_in_command_prompt_easy/
  10. Installing Printers Should Be Easy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Printers Should Be Easy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Titan_91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtg3tx/installing_printers_should_be_easy/