Windows 10: printers setup

Discus and support printers setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i'm not install my hp lejer jet 1020 plus printer setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vikash-kumar, Oct 31, 2018.

1. printers setup

i'm not install my hp lejer jet 1020 plus printer setup

:)

vikash-kumar, Oct 31, 2018

2. Printer setup

Step 1:

Download the HP Smart (Printer Remote) - Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Step 2: Make sure your printer is installed and setup and ensure that Bluetooth is enabled.

Tap the plus sign on the app home screen.

The app searches for printers connected to the network.

If you have one or more printers already connected to the wireless network, tap the printer you want to use.

Selecting a printer

If you are setting up a new printer on the network, tap Add Printer or Set up a new printer, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 31, 2018
  4. printers setup

Wireless printers are both on but they show as offline

Hello Maria,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run printer diagnostic tool utility which automatically fix printing issues like printer does not work, unable to install printer, cannot connect to a network printer and other printing errors. You may refer to
    the below link for more information.

HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows | HP® Customer Support

Method 2:

If issue still persists, I suggest you to install the printer drivers in compatibility mode to make sure that the drivers are installed properly.

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties
    • Select Compatibility Tab
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list
    • Click OK and run the setup.

Hope this information helps, get back to us if you need further assistance with Windows.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

printers setup

1. printers setup - Similar Threads - printers setup

2. I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...: First of all, why is that? I have multiple instances of printers setup because Microsoft won't allow access to print dialogs through a Word object another argument for another day. So I set up different printers essentially print queues, one that duplexs automatically and one...
  3. I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...: First of all, why is that? I have multiple instances of printers setup because Microsoft won't allow access to print dialogs through a Word object another argument for another day. So I set up different printers essentially print queues, one that duplexs automatically and one...
  4. Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?: When installing a network printer, should it be installed using the administrator account or a user account?Any suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-installation-admin-or-user-account-for/738cc606-6f52-4897-b685-8e5f3d7bacaf
  5. Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?

Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?: When installing a network printer, should it be installed using the administrator account or a user account?Any suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-installation-admin-or-user-account-for/738cc606-6f52-4897-b685-8e5f3d7bacaf
  6. Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 123.hp.com/setup - Quickly Setup and Install HP Printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123.hp.com/setup - Quickly Setup and Install HP Printers: 123.hp.com/setup printers are among the most simple printing devices on the market, and they are well compatible with PC. 123 HP Printers are well-known for their high quality, and their services are available to home users, small business users, and even commercial...
  8. 123.hp.com/setup - Quickly Setup and Install HP Printers

123.hp.com/setup - Quickly Setup and Install HP Printers: 123.hp.com/setup printers are among the most simple printing devices on the market, and they are well compatible with PC. 123 HP Printers are well-known for their high quality, and their services are available to home users, small business users, and even commercial...
  9. I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.: Every time I try to print a document, the print queue gets stuck, and the printer shows an error. I've checked for paper jams, updated printer drivers, and restarted both the printer and the PC, but the issue remains. Has anyone experienced printer queue problems on Windows...
  10. I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.

I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.: Every time I try to print a document, the print queue gets stuck, and the printer shows an error. I've checked for paper jams, updated printer drivers, and restarted both the printer and the PC, but the issue remains. Has anyone experienced printer queue problems on Windows...