Windows 10: Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications

Discus and support Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We have domain users logging in with a roaming profile.Frequently users log in and have their saved printers showing in Printers & Devices, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tom Varndean, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications

We have domain users logging in with a roaming profile.Frequently users log in and have their saved printers showing in Printers & Devices, but when they open Word, Chrome, etc. the printers do not show up. If they remove and add the printer, it will show up in appications.Any ideas what is happening?

:)

Tom Varndean, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications

1. Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications - Similar Threads - Printers showing Printers

2. Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications: We have domain users logging in with a roaming profile.Frequently users log in and have their saved printers showing in Printers & Devices, but when they open Word, Chrome, etc. the printers do not show up. If they remove and add the printer, it will show up in...
  3. printer will not show in devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer will not show in devices: I connected a HP 1012 and it shows up under bluetooth but not in printing devices. When I try to add a printer it asks me to sign. When I do I get this error. Request Id: 295fcef3-143f-498f-9831-4fae18c14d00 Correlation Id: 515b26c1-374a-4b30-b55b-c61e117f76a1...
  4. Windows 10 networked printers not showing in Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 networked printers not showing in Devices and Printers: I accidently uninstalled all printers in the spool from devmgmt i restarted the spool print with no luck , restart my windows 10 , same problem ?...
  5. Newly added printers no longer showing in Devices and Printers or Printers and Scanners(Win...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly added printers no longer showing in Devices and Printers or Printers and Scanners(Win...: Hello, I work at an MSP and we have several companies with the same issue; I was the first to notice it here about 3-4 weeks ago. For context I have observed this issue in 8, 10(Build 1803, 1809 and 1903). You can see the printers if you go to the classic printers view. As a...
  6. Printer not showing up in devices and printers

Printer not showing up in devices and printers: My printer does not show up in Devices and Printers. However, when I print from my applications, I can find the printer and it works fine. I want to make my printer the default printer, but have no way to do that. Can you help?...
  7. Devices and Printers doesn't show the printer official icon

Devices and Printers doesn't show the printer official icon: Hello i installed the official driver for LEXMARK MS510dn but i noticed that after installation the icon of the printer is shown as generic. After clicking properties i noticed that manufacturer is empty under device information. How can i restore the official icon of the...
  8. Printer doesn't show in printer list; but it does show in devices and printers and I...

Printer doesn't show in printer list; but it does show in devices and printers and I...: As above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-show-in-printer-list-but-it-does/1da057e9-1ad3-4ce7-9c82-89c158686fe2
  9. Printer Not showing up in Devices in settings

Printer Not showing up in Devices in settings: I had a printer that was not functioning properly, so I removed it, planning to reinstall. When I tried to reinstall the drivers, it said the drivers were already there, and recommended using them. I clicked ok. The printer never showed up in my list of printers. I tried...
  10. Touchpad no longer showing in Devices & Printers

Touchpad no longer showing in Devices & Printers: My touchpad has stopped working and although I thought it would be under Devices and Printers I am unable to find it anywhere I am working on an ACER Aspire E 15...