Windows 10: Printers

Discus and support Printers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, would anyone have any ideas for my printer... will not print. It say it is ready, no jobs waiting, the black printer box appears for a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CynthiaHayden, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Printers

Hello, would anyone have any ideas for my printer... will not print. It say it is ready, no jobs waiting, the black printer box appears for a couple of seconds and then goes away.

I have tried trouble shooting and it did something to the default that might fix the problem, however, it did not. The next set was to unplug everything for 30 seconds and reconnect. Still not working.

Any simple thing I can do on my own? I am not the best with the computer.

Thank you.

:)

CynthiaHayden, Aug 9, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Printers

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Printers

1. Printers - Similar Threads - Printers

2. Epson Printer in Error State

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epson Printer in Error State: I recently (August 19th, 2019) updated to Windows 10, 1903, and now my Epson Stylus Photo RX600 printer will not work. I've tried all the tricks and tips including uninstalling and installing, stopping and starting the print spooler, and contacting Epson with no results....
  3. Reinstalling printer driver for HP 1136 MFP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling printer driver for HP 1136 MFP: I recently bought a Dell laptop in April 2019 and since then i'm been deluged with problems with windows. First the network adaptor kept switching off at its convenience. Now since today I was unable to access our printer on our group, so decided to delete and reinstall. It...
  4. printer installed to windows 10 no problem

printer installed to windows 10 no problem: only seems to print in colour not black and white? HP ENVY 4502 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-installed-to-windows-10-no-problem/9987832f-6d06-49db-8568-17cf0220228c
  5. MFC-L8900CDW Printer

MFC-L8900CDW Printer: Help!! I just purchased this printer and it will NOT print. First it said it was Off-Line which is was not!! Now it's just saying Error State! How do I fix this? I have a new HP Computer as well with Windows 10 and have been reading that Brother is having issues with...
  6. scanner on printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    scanner on printer: i was trying to get scanner to work i must done something wrong now i can't opens files apps or control panel please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-on-printer/7d5daf34-7be4-4d15-b758-1b75ca5f86d0
  7. I cannot not get my HP ENVY Printer 7640 to print.

I cannot not get my HP ENVY Printer 7640 to print.: I get an error message from Windows Function address caused a detection fault. I have tried all types of problem solving with no success....
  8. Lost settings and printer with windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost settings and printer with windows 10 update: I recently responded to prompt to update Windows 10 and in doing so I have lost my ability to use my printer and settings. I tried to restore to previous but the process would not complete. Please help! Thank you, Andrea...
  9. Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer?

Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer?: I had an HP Printer, but started having issues with it, because I use Ethernet, and for some reason it would constantly try to revert to WiFi and I have my WiFi disabled because I am in a 9 Story Building. With that HP product constantly doing that, and creating other...
  10. Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use: I automatically installed the latest Windows 10 update several days ago. The next day, all of my applications were slow to the point of almost being unresponsive. In addition, I couldn't connect to my wireless printers. After spending the better part of a day on a call to...