Windows 10: Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment

Discus and support Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I am trying to find a way to have Outlook be an available printer for documents. I would like to email a PDF that I have opened but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeff Sanstrom, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment

Hello all,

I am trying to find a way to have Outlook be an available printer for documents. I would like to email a PDF that I have opened but not saved on my computer. My thought was to have Outlook available as a print option that would take the unsaved PDF directly into an email as an attachment.

Any thoughts on this one?

:)

Jeff Sanstrom, Aug 14, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 14, 2019
  3. printing attachments in emails

Hi,

For the better clarification of the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages while trying to print the emails?

• What happens exactly when you try to print an email?

• Are you able to print any other document?

• How are you accessing emails, through web browser or mail app?

I would suggest you to try printing the emails from a different browser.

If the issue still persist, try the troubleshooting steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope you could print the emails after this.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 14, 2019
  4. rlndcrn Win User

Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment

Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment

1. Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment - Similar Threads - Printing document directly

2. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  3. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  4. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  5. PDF Document Attachment to Email

PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Unable to attach documents to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to attach documents to email: I have Windows 10, but do not have Office, therefore I am unable to use Word. I bought a word processor, called Atlantis a number of years ago, which works fine for me. However, to-day I wanted to attach a file from Atlantis and it came up in Gobbledegook. Is Microsoft...
  7. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

Outlook - Email Attachments missing.: Hey, I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments. Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP. These mails checked online on Gmail or Zoho mail show the attachments. The problem is not universal, since I have many...
  8. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  9. Printing email attachments

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing email attachments: Hi When I try to print an email attachment from any email (outlook, Gmail, Yahoo etc) I get an error message 0x8007007e unexpected configuration problem. This occurs when selecting any of my printers. I CAN PRINT NORMALLY from Word, Excel etc. Any help would be much...
  10. Printing an attachment to an email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing an attachment to an email: I don't know how to get my printer to print an attachment on to an email. It's printing on to paper O.K. It's not the printer's fault, it's me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-an-attachment-to-an-email/228e0763-a586-4090-af0a-ebb6c077b692

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant print emails from outlook on windows 10

2. outlook not printing windows 10

3. outlook 2016 can print word/excel and attached file except outlook email

4. print emails in windows 10 october 2019