Windows 10: PRINTING A DOWNLOADED FILE

Discus and support PRINTING A DOWNLOADED FILE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; AFTER DOWNLOADING A FILE AND TRYING TO PRINT IT, WHAT CAME UP ON THE SCREEN WAS IN PROGRAMING CODE. HOW DO I GET THE FILE IN A READABLE FORM?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnHornung7, Apr 15, 2019.

1. PRINTING A DOWNLOADED FILE

AFTER DOWNLOADING A FILE AND TRYING TO PRINT IT, WHAT CAME UP ON THE SCREEN WAS IN PROGRAMING CODE. HOW DO I GET THE FILE IN A READABLE FORM? jOHN

:)

JohnHornung7, Apr 15, 2019

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 15, 2019
  4. MB NH Win User

PRINTING A DOWNLOADED FILE

Occasionally "Microsoft print to pdf" creates empty files

Have already done all of the steps suggested in that link.
    The problem only happens occasionally; maybe two or three times a day.
    Happening on several PC's, the only way to catch it before it goes to customers is the size of the file created.
    If it is 0 or 1kb, it's a blank document.
    Microsoft Print to pdf was working fine until about two weeks ago.
    Thank You

MB NH, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

PRINTING A DOWNLOADED FILE

1. PRINTING A DOWNLOADED FILE - Similar Threads - PRINTING DOWNLOADED FILE

2. Print to file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to file: Dear allUnter Windows 10 I want to use "print to file".As I am often working "offline" during several days, I would like to somehow specify an printer-output-file and during the day I would then "print" different print jobs to that single file. Back in the office I would then...
  3. Print to file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to file: Dear allUnter Windows 10 I want to use "print to file".As I am often working "offline" during several days, I would like to somehow specify an printer-output-file and during the day I would then "print" different print jobs to that single file. Back in the office I would then...
  4. Print to file

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Print to file: Last evening Windows did an update. Now today when I try to print it keeps asking me to print to file. How can you get rid of this? I just want to print! Frustrated!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-file/2b473ac3-f39a-423c-8c00-7fad87c5cafe"
  5. download and print

in Windows 10 Customization
    download and print: I downloaded a form and opened it to print. The format was just a 50+ page series of letters, symbols, and numbers? I have very little knowledge of this type of thing. I am using a new laptop. Acer Aspire 5. and I am just learning Windows 10. I need to have this form in...
  6. printing/opening downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing/opening downloads: im in the army and frequently need to go online and print out documents. I bought this laptop and printer and had no problem at all doing it. now, every time I try to download and open a document, it doesn't open. it stays in my downloads but when I open it in word, it comes...
  7. print to file

print to file: I am suddenly unable to print any documents. When I try to do it, I get a box that says "print to file" I don't know what that means and I don't know how to shut off that feature....
  8. Print to File

Print to File: I can not send a doc to a printer. After I hit print, print to file is the only option. I have checked and the print to file option is not checked. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-file/a8e988aa-bc6d-420c-aa30-8cbe143160e8
  9. Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.

Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.: Hi, Whenever I save a PDF from any site I am faced with one error whilst printing, and a presumed bug while saving. When I print (from Windows after saving), I receive this error: [ATTACH] - "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070241...
  10. NO PRINT TO FILE

NO PRINT TO FILE: NO PRINT TO FILE when I try to open that option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-print-to-file/4924e54c-5195-4e5b-a4b2-43cc9eb9d8ee