Windows 10: Printing a list of installed software

Discus and support Printing a list of installed software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I print a list of installed software on my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnSingletary, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Printing a list of installed software

How do I print a list of installed software on my PC.

:)

JohnSingletary, Jul 16, 2020

2. Basic install software lists

My software tips (not already mentioned)
    • Tclock, clock and date tool
    • Ultramon, for 2 or more monitors
    • Irfanview, for very fast jpg viewer (and other formats)
    • Wordweb, super little dictionary
    • The Dude, network scan
    • PRINT DRIVERS *Laugh :laugh:
    • Ad-muncher, internet control

lemonadesoda, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Basic install software lists

ultramon? i just went dual LCD again, so i'll look into that *Big Grin Printing a list of  installed software :D

Mussels, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Printing a list of installed software

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Printing a list of installed software

1. Printing a list of installed software - Similar Threads - Printing list installed

2. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  3. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  4. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. printing file list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing file list: How do I print a list of files in a folder? Instructions I find online don't seem to match my circumstances. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-file-list/263d839b-b32b-40b1-aece-9b34d50c7032"
  6. Printing Grocery List

in Cortana
    Printing Grocery List: Please tell me how to print a Cortana Grocery or To Do list. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-grocery-list/01b162e5-cdc5-46f2-97f7-1dda69a19706"
  7. print favorites list

in Windows 10 Customization
    print favorites list: print list of my favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/print-favorites-list/cd8dbba5-c35a-4eb2-b87f-7dc4ca91f8e4
  8. Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list): I know more than a few times I asked for tech support. Someone here had me run a program. While it did many things one thing it did, it created a text file with all the major (or all) programs installed on my computer. I guess that is necessary when helping me troubleshoot?...
  9. Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

in Windows 10 Support
    Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list): I know more than a few times I asked for tech support. Someone here had me run a program. While it did many things one thing it did, it created a text file with all the major (or all) programs installed on my computer. I guess that is necessary when helping me troubleshoot?...
  10. Software listing

Software listing: So on my Mac I go to macupdate.com to find new software. Is there a similar place for Windows? I'm not talking softonic or cnet or download.com where you mostly get malware and crap. Something fairly decent. Not looking for anything specific. 43051