Windows 10: Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC

Discus and support Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why can I not print a PDF file without buying Adobe Pro DC. How can I print PDF file with my normal Adobe Acrobat Reader DC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mary IrisHerschell, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC

Why can I not print a PDF file without buying Adobe Pro DC.

How can I print PDF file with my normal Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

:)

Mary IrisHerschell, Sep 3, 2019

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Not Letting Other PDF Viewers to Open PDF File

A friend of mine called me asking for help converting an important document from a PDF to a DOC. I go to a website to convert the PDF and when I open it it gives me this...
    Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC [​IMG]
    . I then go to open the PDF in Edge and Firefox (they are the only other PDF viewers I have other than Adobe) and they give me these messages...

. But when I open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, it shows the document normally. It only opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I don't know what was done to the file before it was given to me and I have tried printing it to a PDF and opening it but it gives me the same error. Does anyone have any ideas?

ianisawaffle, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

I have Window 8.1 on my laptop. I use Firefox Mozilla browser. Last week I have received a notification to update window 8.1. So I did updates and restart my laptop again. After that I had issue with my 'pdf" files couldn't open them. Then one of the agents
    from Microsoft "uninstalled" the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from my laptop. Now I tried to download
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but I can't download it, there is an error message says it is not downloaded. Any suggestions?

GurcharanSingh#, Sep 3, 2019
  4. PiKo Win User

Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC has a problem printing some forms in Window 10

PiKo, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC

1. Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC - Similar Threads - Printing PDF mail

2. Pdf adobe acrobat reader dc thumbnails not showing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf adobe acrobat reader dc thumbnails not showing in windows 11: Hello. I can´t view thumbnails of my pdfs in my windows 11. I´ve done the fix downloaded from https://www.pretentiousname.com/adobe_pdf_x64_fix/index.html#downlBut it doesn´t work.More solutions?...
  3. Pdf adobe acrobat reader dc thumbnails not showing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf adobe acrobat reader dc thumbnails not showing in windows 11: Hello. I can´t view thumbnails of my pdfs in my windows 11. I´ve done the fix downloaded from https://www.pretentiousname.com/adobe_pdf_x64_fix/index.html#downlBut it doesn´t work.More solutions?...
  4. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC: Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND...
  5. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  6. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  8. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...
  9. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997