Windows 10: Printing a photo using Paint

Discus and support Printing a photo using Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaRogerstappsladyt, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Printing a photo using Paint

I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if that's what's happening but just want to use the regular paint process. I use this method to print many times & have never encountered a problem. HELP!! HELP!!

:)

PatriciaRogerstappsladyt, Jul 11, 2020

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo using Paint

editing photo using Microsoft Paint Photo Editor

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Paint?

• Have you tried saving the photos after editing?
    As a work around I suggest you to use Photo app for editing and check if the issue persist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Printing a photo using Paint

1. Printing a photo using Paint - Similar Threads - Printing photo using

2. Printing using Photo printing wizard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing using Photo printing wizard: I have always used the photo printing wizard to print groups of pictures on to one sheet of paper. Recently it has started to print the pictures with thick white bars down the paper. Single pictures print OK. This happens on 2 of my laptops but not the third. I have...
  3. Printed photos have large parts of the photos missing when using Print Pictures/Print...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printed photos have large parts of the photos missing when using Print Pictures/Print...: A new problem has occurred for me under Windows 10. When I print out photos using MS Photo and the Print Pictures/Print dialog box, the actual paper print appears with a large section of the image missing. There will be two parallel sections correctly printed at the edge of...
  4. Photo Printing using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo Printing using Windows 10: When i select a number of pictures, right click and select print, then choose how the pictures appear on paper, then click on print. The printer starts printing but the pictures are missing 50% of the centre of each picture. Any idea what is causing this? I have 2 printers...
  5. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing photos using the Photos App: When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens...
  6. Printing a phot using Paint

Printing a phot using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard

Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard: Windows 10 includes a Photo printing wizard that lets you easily print images at various sizes. In this article, we show you how to do it. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single...
  8. Paint - Print Screen

Paint - Print Screen: Have used print screen to capture a screenshot. Where are the files please?*Redface 141697
  9. Copyright symbol in a watermark on a photo using Paint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Copyright symbol in a watermark on a photo using Paint: I want to be able to put a watermark on a photo using Paint, including using the copyright symbol. I cannot find out how to access the copyright symbol when in Paint, it won't let me paste from Word. I tried Alt 0169 & Alt 184 - neither work. Any clues please?...
  10. Using Paint

Using Paint: I am asking about Paint. Can I import closed shape into this app and fill it with colour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-paint/369c60d7-e6cb-455d-b111-14e2799e3d08