Windows 10: Printing a saved Print Screen item

Discus and support Printing a saved Print Screen item in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Have used Print Screen forever. Love it. However, last two days now, when I select a PrintScreen document saved usually to my desktop, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by northshore2015, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Printing a saved Print Screen item

Hello. Have used Print Screen forever. Love it. However, last two days now, when I select a PrintScreen document saved usually to my desktop, there is a white blank area regardless if I select Potrait or Landscape. I have checked all the settings and nothing seems to fix the large blank area. I will now start looking at our Canon MG7720 PIXMA printer settings on the panel to see if that has anything to do with it. Any suggestions? I don't care for SNIPIT when printing, Like to continue using PrintScreen and then print out when needed. Thanks.

:)

northshore2015, Apr 7, 2021

2. Cannot Print some items

*Original Title: printing issues

can not print some items . can screen print some files others NO . can print some down loads others NO .

tried copying (file that wouldn't print) as a saved file still NO print.

print test prints ok

screen print ok

other files print (files downloaded files) ok

can it be the software that the sender is using on their server ??

michaelpissanos, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Print Screen Question

See if this helps:

The Print Screen button seem to be invaded by OneDrive? | TechSmith Customer Community[settings][filter_by]=all&topic-reply-list[settings][reply_id]=16952118#reply_16952118

Callender, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Printing a saved Print Screen item

Print screen only prints last copied material

Hi Noor,

Your question does not contain all the required information need us to help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are you able to save the print screen to any applications? Example: Paint or Microsoft Word.

• How are you trying to accessing the print screen option?

If you have a print screen button (PrtScn) in the keyboard, I suggest you to use the same and verify the result. You may also try taking the print screen for a particular window by pressing Alt + PrtScn button and verify the result.

Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Printing a saved Print Screen item

1. Printing a saved Print Screen item - Similar Threads - Printing saved Print

2. Where are screen prints print screen saved now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are screen prints print screen saved now?: A relatively recent update of change the way the print screen works. Before the update, I could press print sc and an image of the screen was automatically save to a folder named screenshots as well on the clipboard. So far as I can tell, with the change the screen image is...
  3. Where are screen prints print screen saved now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are screen prints print screen saved now?: A relatively recent update of change the way the print screen works. Before the update, I could press print sc and an image of the screen was automatically save to a folder named screenshots as well on the clipboard. So far as I can tell, with the change the screen image is...
  4. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  5. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  6. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. printing items

printing items: when i click to print the item gets printed but then is stuck in the printer queue as printing making it a very lengthy process if i want to print more than 1 item as i have to wait for it to clear...
  8. Print screen saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print screen saving: After I click "Print screen" a window pops up where I can do a rectangular snip. After taking that snip by dragging my mouse over what I wanted a picture of the picture isn't saved to any folder. I've heard it saves it to your clipboard? Not to sure what that is. Please help....
  9. "Save Print Output As"

"Save Print Output As": Trying to print document and "Save Print Output As" keeps coming up in window. I have been able to print previously last week and cannot now. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-print-output-as/99e2b2aa-556b-4eb9-9441-37f707692b4b
  10. Print save

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print save: How do I do a screen save? There is a screen print tab on my laptop but no screen save tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-save/50ff135f-d800-42cd-977d-d03a51a2bd4e