Windows 10: Printing a spreadsheet

Discus and support Printing a spreadsheet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can print anything EXCEPT an EXCEL spreadsheet. Please help me print the spreadsheet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeborahDavis4, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Printing a spreadsheet

I can print anything EXCEPT an EXCEL spreadsheet. Please help me print the spreadsheet.

:)

DeborahDavis4, Oct 13, 2018
  2. PatSzweda Win User

PRINTING LABEL IN WORD FROM AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

We are trying to print labels in word from a spreadsheet in Excel. We have tried copying the spreadsheet to a recipient list but can not get it to work. Is there a way to import the spreadsheet and not retype the information?

PatSzweda, Oct 13, 2018
  3. IraWork Win User
    Excel spreadsheet not printing

I have office365. When trying to print a spreadsheet I'm getting the following:

an error on HP ColorJet Pro MFP 277PLC 6 copy on e13.

I can print PDFs and word docs.

IraWork, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Printing a spreadsheet

Why can'tI print any microsoft works spreadsheets?

Why can't I print any Microsoft Works spreadsheets?

Dorothy Montbriand, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Printing a spreadsheet

1. Printing a spreadsheet - Similar Threads - Printing spreadsheet

2. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  3. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop: There is a print job stuck in the queue but the print folder is cleared out and the print spooler does not allow me to start/stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-print-queue-if-the-print-spooler-does/5bf303a5-77a6-47ef-bdd9-0112ad98d871
  4. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  5. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  6. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. EXCEL print large wide spreadsheet sideways and continuously

in Microsoft Office and 365
    EXCEL print large wide spreadsheet sideways and continuously: Hi folks Anybody know how to get EXCEL (2019) I'm using but any version from 2007 should also be the same - to be able to print a spreadsheet with many columns "Sideways" - In other words the columns will be rotated by 90 degrees decently with out headers page breaks etc....
  8. Cant print Excel Spreadsheet after Windows Update - HP0323DD HP Officejet 6600

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant print Excel Spreadsheet after Windows Update - HP0323DD HP Officejet 6600: Error Message is Your file could not be print due to an error on HP0323DD HP Officejet 6600 on Eo2. There are several possible reasons: There may not be enough memory available If you use a network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection. There...
  9. Excel spreadsheet prints ONLY gridlines and NOT font or numbers in cells

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet prints ONLY gridlines and NOT font or numbers in cells: When I'm trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines, all the prints out are the gridlines and none of the font or numbers. I've tried everything like copying to another spreadsheet, checking to make sure all is well in print preview & even tried printing it in Word, and...
  10. Excel spreadsheet prints differently than what is on screen.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spreadsheet prints differently than what is on screen.: I keep my checkbook on an Excel spreadsheet. I have a balance column that I use formulas =sum(A1:A6) etc to keep a running balance. Everything looks fine on the spreadsheet. But when I ask for a print preview those cells it show the formula rather than the amounts. What...