Windows 10: Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010

Discus and support Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay, so I learned how to print two A5 pages on one A4 sheet. That has been very useful. However, my new problem is the reverse of this.I have produced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarneyandC, May 13, 2021.

1. Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010

Okay, so I learned how to print two A5 pages on one A4 sheet. That has been very useful. However, my new problem is the reverse of this.I have produced my own physical perennial diary - great for reminding me to get the MoT done, buy insurance, put the bins out, etc. This has worked well albeit in two volumes, for each year, as I have my own wire binding machine. To achieve this, I set the pages in the following order:1st A4 sheet, landscape on screen, A5 pages 4 and 1.2nd A4 sheet, landscape on screen, A5 pages 2 and 3.This is repeated for more than 365 pages.When printed double-sided I cut

:)

BarneyandC, May 13, 2021

2. A4 poster to 2 x A5 flyers

How do I make one A4 poster in to 2 x A5 flyers printed on one sheet of A4 paper

John.Nixon54, May 13, 2021
  3. A4 poster to 2 x A5 flyers

Hi John,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to as a few questions regarding your concern on how to make A4 poster to two A5 flyers.

• Are you using Office? If yes, which version are you using?
    • What certain app in Office are you trying to use?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 13, 2021
  4. Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010

How to print multiple copies of one page, multiple pages per sheet in Windows 10?

I have a document which will print on a single sheet of A4 paper. I want to produce multiple copies of this at the A5 size. I wish to do this by printing two copies of each page per A4 sheet. Then later I shall manually trim the A4 sheets in half, creating the A5 handouts that I desire.

How can I make this happen with the Print dialog?

I am using an HP Envy 5540 printer.

At present the best I can do is to print on the 2-pages-per-sheet setting (which does the shrinking to A5) but I only get one copy (thus wasting half a sheet of paper each time).

Here is an example:

Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010 [​IMG]

When I tried some sensible advice given by an answer below, I unfortunately got the same result. Here is what I selected:

Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010 lgWDQ.png

Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010 emrRR.png

Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010 465Qt.png

EleventhDoctor, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010

1. Printing A4 from two A5 pages, using Word 2010 - Similar Threads - Printing pages using

2. Word prints A4 format despite custom format chosen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word prints A4 format despite custom format chosen: Hi! I have a very annoying problem. When I try to print to PDF through Adobe printer, the PDF I obtain is A4 and not the custom format I have chosen for the word document! If I choose a different format in Adobe printer settings before printing, when I go back to the settings...
  3. Word prints A4 format despite custom format chosen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word prints A4 format despite custom format chosen: Hi! I have a very annoying problem. When I try to print to PDF through Adobe printer, the PDF I obtain is A4 and not the custom format I have chosen for the word document! If I choose a different format in Adobe printer settings before printing, when I go back to the settings...
  4. Word prints A4 format despite custom format chosen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to turn A4 portrait pages into book form, reducing two pages into two columns on an A4...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn A4 portrait pages into book form, reducing two pages into two columns on an A4...: Where does one find the options/controls in Windows 10 to modify a file created in A4 portrait into a different format such as book form, A4 landscape, rendering 2 A4 portrait pages half size, i.e. into A4 landscape with two A5 columns, other than paste and copy?...
  6. How to turn A4 portrait pages into book form, reducing two pages into two columns on an A4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn A4 portrait pages into book form, reducing two pages into two columns on an A4...: Where does one find the options/controls in Windows 10 to modify a file created in A4 portrait into a different format such as book form, A4 landscape, rendering 2 A4 portrait pages half size, i.e. into A4 landscape with two A5 columns, other than paste and copy?...
  7. How to turn A4 portrait pages into book form, reducing two pages into two columns on an A4...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Default print settings - I want to print A4 with these settings selected - but end result is A5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default print settings - I want to print A4 with these settings selected - but end result is A5: Hi there, looking for tech help please. I recently upgraded to a HP Bang & Olufsen Envy which is very nice, thank you. However still ironing out some defaulting issues. I am fairly knowledgeable with tech things but I can't figure out where this problem is coming from....
  9. Print images using scaling /tiling to print large image over several a4 pages no longer...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print images using scaling /tiling to print large image over several a4 pages no longer...: I sometimes need print large images as A3 or A2 and to do so I usually print my image to PDF using the image sized on an A3 page but printed using the 'Fit to' option on the print menu, where I can select to split the image print over 2 x A4 pages. The print preview of...
  10. Printing from Word 2010 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing from Word 2010 with Windows 10: I installed Win10 some time ago but have one problem I have not been able to fix. I cannot print anything from Word 2010. It will print if I save it as a PDF and print that; every other programme I have prints fine, and no problems printing from other devices. The problem...