Windows 10: Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes

Discus and support Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello - I've not used microsoft in a long time but needed a new computer and dual tray printer for invoicing and repair orders letter and legal size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CNM_1, Jan 16, 2021.

1. CNM_1 Win User

Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes

Hello -

I've not used microsoft in a long time but needed a new computer and dual tray printer for invoicing and repair orders letter and legal size paper. Microsoft 10 and edge is confusing me. I've been reading to much time rather than plug and play and learned Adobe or PDF is coded into Edge? Will I be able to print received/saved PDFs using file/print in the PDF/Edge reader application when the document is open as "choose paper source by PDF page size? like I was able to do with other microsoft versions before windows 10 while using Adobe reader? I've also had a few hick ups with PDFs and read again long time reading and less time working to restart the machine, which worked and rest opening the document. Are there any recommended apps in the microsoft store I can download and use ? and when will microsoft fix these obstacles? Thank you. CM

:)

CNM_1, Jan 16, 2021
  2. GalinMP Win User

Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam

I am currently trying to print using "Microsoft Print to PDF" in Adobe or Bluebeam however the printing settings limit me to the following

I want to print a 22"x34" page and I want to use Microsoft Print to PDF because it resets the rotation of pages. Is there a way to add a paper size in these programs for the Microsoft Print to PDF. I can't tell if this is a Bluebeam/Adobe issue or a Microsoft
    issue.

GalinMP, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jan 16, 2021
  4. RoverMac Win User

Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf

I am using Microsoft Edge, and even tried Adobe Touch, same result no custom paper of F4 size paper.

RoverMac, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes - Similar Threads - Printing Adobe PDF

2. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  3. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  4. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Print to PDF incorrectly sets paper size to Letter 8.5x11"

Print to PDF incorrectly sets paper size to Letter 8.5x11": I have a Word document that is correctly set to 6x9" page size, but when I convert to PDF with Microsoft Print to PDF, the metadata says 6x9, but somehow it also says 8.5x11. I've checked the Print to PDF settings, and the problem seems to be that the only paper it...
  6. Adobe no longer printing mixed size

Adobe no longer printing mixed size: I have been using adobe acrobat for almost a year, with no issues, until I suddenly could not print in mixed size. Before I get the usual recommendations, I have already re installed both my brother printers, and reinstalled adobe, and yes, I have the "choose paper source by...
  7. printing on multiple paper sizes on 1 pdf

printing on multiple paper sizes on 1 pdf: I am having trouble in my printer properties /device settings, under paper source settings. I do not find how to select legal for paper size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-on-multiple-paper-sizes-on-1-pdf/377670a5-192c-451a-af73-d56e85879a45
  8. Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam

Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam: I am currently trying to print using "Microsoft Print to PDF" in Adobe or Bluebeam however the printing settings limit me to the following I want to print a 22"x34" page and I want to use Microsoft Print to PDF because it resets the rotation of pages. Is there a way to add...
  9. Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf: I am not sure how it happened, probably from my system restore or some upgrade. I can't seem to find the choices as usual for custom size paper and Folio (F4) 8.5" x 13" from the drop down when printing a pdf document....
  10. Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot print on Folio (F4) size paper when printing pdf: I am not sure how it happened, probably from my system restore or some upgrade. I can't seem to find the choices as usual for custom size paper and Folio (F4) 8.5" x 13" from the drop down when printing a pdf document....