Windows 10: Printing and crashing

Discus and support Printing and crashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks for sending an update on April 10 that causes my program to crash once again while printing. This is really helping me out!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KimmyJackson1, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Printing and crashing

Thanks for sending an update on April 10 that causes my program to crash once again while printing. This is really helping me out!!!!!

:)

KimmyJackson1, Apr 10, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Dude Win User
  4. Printing and crashing

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Printing and crashing

1. Printing and crashing - Similar Threads - Printing crashing

2. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  3. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  4. Windows 11 Constant Print Spooler crashing

Windows 11 Constant Print Spooler crashing: 2 3 4 times a day..sometimes more my print spooler crashes. I have to go to serviced and restart. This is a fairly new HP computer and the problem started when I got the new computer. My Dell Windows 11 did not have this problem. I have the same printers on the HP as the...
  5. Windows 11 Constant Print Spooler crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Constant Print Spooler crashing: 2 3 4 times a day..sometimes more my print spooler crashes. I have to go to serviced and restart. This is a fairly new HP computer and the problem started when I got the new computer. My Dell Windows 11 did not have this problem. I have the same printers on the HP as the...
  6. Application gets crashed once we print though windows desktop application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application gets crashed once we print though windows desktop application: After windows update - kb5011048 we are facing below mentioned issue once we remove the kb5011048 update it is working without issue.OS- Windows 10 ,Version 21 H2.Faulting application name: PowerPathClient.exe, version: 10.3.2.38, time stamp: 0x2a425e19Faulting module name:...
  7. Application gets crashed once we print though windows desktop application

Application gets crashed once we print though windows desktop application: After windows update - kb5011048 we are facing below mentioned issue once we remove the kb5011048 update it is working without issue.OS- Windows 10 ,Version 21 H2.Faulting application name: PowerPathClient.exe, version: 10.3.2.38, time stamp: 0x2a425e19Faulting module name:...
  8. Application gets crashed once we print though windows desktop application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. windows 11 print spooler crashes anytime I try to do anything with printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 print spooler crashes anytime I try to do anything with printers: New Windows 11 install. No printers installed yet. Cannot install a printer because when I try to the print spooler immediately crashes. I've run DISM and SFC repair tools to no avail.It would be nice to be able to print, is there an alternative print spooler I can use or a...
  10. windows 11 print spooler crashes anytime I try to do anything with printers

windows 11 print spooler crashes anytime I try to do anything with printers: New Windows 11 install. No printers installed yet. Cannot install a printer because when I try to the print spooler immediately crashes. I've run DISM and SFC repair tools to no avail.It would be nice to be able to print, is there an alternative print spooler I can use or a...