Windows 10: Printing and Scanning

Discus and support Printing and Scanning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why would my HP Office Jet pro 6978 suddenly print a vertical blue line on every document and a very thin horizontal line at the top? When I scan to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoWinford, Sep 6, 2018.

1. JoWinford Win User

Printing and Scanning

Why would my HP Office Jet pro 6978 suddenly print a vertical blue line on every document and a very thin horizontal line at the top? When I scan to computer through HP Scan and Capture, it shows up with the vertical blue line now. I have changed nothing in my settings.

:)

JoWinford, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Rolando Vil Win User

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Marilou Ser Win User
    scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 7, 2018
  4. SujataMoktan Win User

Printing and Scanning

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Printing and Scanning

1. Printing and Scanning - Similar Threads - Printing Scanning

2. printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printing: I cant print pictors or anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing/620b6e34-8ede-467c-8b4c-2c5e568867e2
  3. printing error frm EPSON L386

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing error frm EPSON L386: MY EPSON L386 PRINTING IS SHOWING THIS ATATEMENT "PRINTING ERROR" WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND HOW CAN IT BE RESOLVED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-error-frm-epson-l386/e43b7066-9844-4f54-8307-2d7796a843db
  4. Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image: Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image. The image produced is missing the bottom and right side of the screen display in the captured image. I'm sure I have a default setting higher for viewing resolution because of vision issues. What to do? Thanks!...
  5. Unable to print emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to print emails: some e-mails refuse to print. Some come up in the print window but the screen goes away as soon as I hit print. sometimes the print window comes up blank with a message nothing was sent to print. In all cases I can save the e-mail and open it in Outlook and print it but it...
  6. scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my...

scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my...: scan on my printer HP 4500 is not connecting to my computer however I am able to print from my computer to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-on-my-printer-hp-4500-is-not-conecting-to-my/526125a7-d099-4fec-bc5b-8a46ddca5ed3
  7. How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?: Hey all. Got an issue and like feedback. I have a laptop where i do most things on it except stream things on it anymore due to worrying about viruses/malware etc. I have to print a few documents and then fill the form out and then upload it to a site. So i don't have to...
  8. My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...

My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...: My printer is a 3-way and the Scanner is listed on my computer with the printer. When I try to scan a page, it states the 2 items are not connected and can't work. My computer's name is listed on the printer so I don't see what the problem is....
  9. Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10: Using my Brother DCP 7020 I am able to print but I am unable to scan. My printer is shown as compatible with MS10, and it shows up in the "New Scan" box. However, when I click "scan" a message comes up that "A problem prevented the document from being scanned...". I can't...
  10. Printing but not Scanning

Printing but not Scanning: Hi everyone, I am using HP Deskjet Ink advantage 1515 and when I am trying to scan a page or a photo, the following error is showing: The HP Deskjet 1510 series was not found. This is something which happened today and never before. Although the error is showing that the...