Windows 10: Printing blank pages?

Discus and support Printing blank pages? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I stop my printer from printing blank pages?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TerryRaley, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Printing blank pages?

How do I stop my printer from printing blank pages?

:)

TerryRaley, Feb 11, 2019

2. Printer printing blank pages

HI Shirley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the issue with printing the blank pages confined to any specific document/ webpages?
    • Were you able to print all kinds of documents from IPad?
    • Have you made any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue that might have caused this issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article, try the troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 11, 2019
  3. richar444 Win User
    Print preview shows blank page and prints blank pages from Edge regardless of printer used

This issue is specific to edge only all other browsers work fine, chrome, IE, firefox. The web page does not matter in edge. preview is blank and printer prints blank page. I tried all suggestions i could find with resolution including calling canon tech
    support. Printer canon mg6320

richar444, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Printing blank pages?

Internet Explorer Printing blank pages following Windows 10 Security updates

Hi Andy,

There are several factors that can contribute to the issue you're facing with Internet explorer 11 printing blank pages. This could be related to settings that we need to reconfigure or missing update components. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• Was the concern happening only to a specific website you attempted to print or is it happening to all websites?
    • Have you tried using a Microsoft Edge or a different browser and see if the same issues occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

As a initial recommendation, you can follow the different methods available to troubleshoot the concern with blank pages being printed with Internet explorer 11 in this article:

Unable to print or view the print preview of a webpage in Internet Explorer
    . Take note some steps may not be applicable to you specific concern.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Printing blank pages?

1. Printing blank pages? - Similar Threads - Printing blank pages

2. PhotosApp.exe printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhotosApp.exe printing blank pages: Hello,We've had a problem for the last month, where our dell laptops does not affect desktops when printing to any printer any image with the photos app prints blank pages or prints a few colours or random lines.If you log in as a local admin and print the same image to the...
  3. PhotosApp.exe printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhotosApp.exe printing blank pages: Hello,We've had a problem for the last month, where our dell laptops does not affect desktops when printing to any printer any image with the photos app prints blank pages or prints a few colours or random lines.If you log in as a local admin and print the same image to the...
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  5. Printer prints blank page before printed page

Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  6. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  8. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  9. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  10. Printing many blank pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing many blank pages: Using an HP 1102W Laser: When printing a small selection from a multi-screen article - I will get a blank numbered/titled page (as in a waste of paper) for each page meant to be skipped prior to the actual selection. Sometimes that will be several wasted pages before it...