Windows 10: Printing but not Scanning

Discus and support Printing but not Scanning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am using HP Deskjet Ink advantage 1515 and when I am trying to scan a page or a photo, the following error is showing: The HP Deskjet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robzam, Aug 13, 2015.

1. robzam Win User

Printing but not Scanning

Hi everyone,

I am using HP Deskjet Ink advantage 1515 and when I am trying to scan a page or a photo, the following error is showing: The HP Deskjet 1510 series was not found. This is something which happened today and never before.
    Although the error is showing that the device is not found, I can normally print with it.

I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance.

:)

robzam, Aug 13, 2015
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Printing & Scanning

Hello,

Please try and follow the link below on how to troubleshoot your Printer and Scanner for Surface 3.

Print and scan from Surface

We would also like to know if there were any errors showing on your end.

Let us know the results.

Ian Ser, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Printing & Scanning

Hi,

I have recently purchased a surface 3 with windows 10,

I am able to print using my wireless printer, but when I try to use the scanner app with the same wireless printer/ scanner, the app fails to recognise the printer/ scanner,

the printer/ scanner is set as my default & windows is set to manage it,

Charley

Charley590, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Simple Win User

Download the appropriate driver from HP site and re-install it.

Simple, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Have you tried scanning by using the HP Printer Assistant?

If that doesn't do it for you, try this LINK!

teachermark, Aug 13, 2015
  6. robzam Win User
    I tried and it found no problem to scan. I don't think you can scan and save a photo using HP Printer Assistant? Or can you ?

robzam, Aug 13, 2015
  7. robzam Win User
    I tried but everything stayed the same.

robzam, Aug 13, 2015
  8. aramil Win User

Had a similar problem with an Epson xp305, in devices & printers it was listed as a printer.

Clicked on and then removed the device, then went to add new device and allowed it to find new device, once found it was listed as printer/scanner/mfd and has worked perfectly since.

aramil, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Printing but not Scanning - Similar Threads - Printing Scanning

2. Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...: My PC is running on Windows 11, and I noticed that after installing an update, I am unable to connect to the network printers both HP and Fuji Xerox - whether to send print jobs over or to receive scanned files from the printer. The only work around is to restart the PC and...
  3. Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...: My PC is running on Windows 11, and I noticed that after installing an update, I am unable to connect to the network printers both HP and Fuji Xerox - whether to send print jobs over or to receive scanned files from the printer. The only work around is to restart the PC and...
  4. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...: Basically ever since I have had my computer it has been randomly waking up and I found out it is because of 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor'. I don't have a printer in my house, but it keeps trying to scan for one? Is there a way to disable this or...
  5. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...: Basically ever since I have had my computer it has been randomly waking up and I found out it is because of 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor'. I don't have a printer in my house, but it keeps trying to scan for one? Is there a way to disable this or...
  6. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....
  8. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....
  9. Why is Pantum printer not scanning but prints normally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Pantum printer not scanning but prints normally?: I am using a Pantum printer of the M6500 Series M6502 to be precise. I have the respective driver for it. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded it multiple times with no success. The driver gives you an app based on your printer model. Since mine is the M6502, I put that in and...
  10. Why is Pantum printer not scanning but prints normally?

Why is Pantum printer not scanning but prints normally?: I am using a Pantum printer of the M6500 Series M6502 to be precise. I have the respective driver for it. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded it multiple times with no success. The driver gives you an app based on your printer model. Since mine is the M6502, I put that in and...