Windows 10: Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go...

Discus and support Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title says, clicking the print icon or using ctrl-p causes the application to immediately become unresponsive after pulling up the menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ethananthony271, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go...

As the title says, clicking the print icon or using ctrl-p causes the application to immediately become unresponsive after pulling up the menu. Yesterday I printed without an issue. I have done the following to try and fix the issue.

• Download KB4568831 update the update log confirms the update was installed, but nothing was fixed
    • Update Drivers none were found

I can't think of anything else. Please help or share similar experiences to help figure this out.

:)

ethananthony271, Aug 5, 2020
  2. munk1955 Win User

Brave vs. Chrome

I don't like Chrome either but I really like Brave and use it as my #1 browser.....I admit it could use a few upgrades but I'm all in for anything that is trying to protect my privacy.....And then my #2 browser is FF.

munk1955, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Chrome and Brave resize when clicking the title bar

I've recently installed Win 10 Pro and am observing very weird behaviour. Let's assume the following scenario:

1. There are Chrome and Discord open. Chrome is full screen and Discord is not.
    2. I click on the Chrome in the taskbar - Chrome now occupies the whole screen.
    3. I click on the Discord in the taskbar - now there is a Discord window occupying some space and there is Chrome in background.
    4. I click on the Chrome title bar - the Chrome goes from full screen to occupying only a part of it, as if I have double clicked the title bar.

Initially I assumed it to be a mouse double clicking. However, I've checked a second mouse and other programs, and it doesn't seem to be the case. Here are the changes in programs and corresponding results:

1. Chrome, Discord - present.
    2. Brave, Discord - present.
    3. Firefox, Discord - not present.
    4. Edge, Discord - not present.
    5. Chrome, Notepad - not present.
    6. Brave, Notepad- not present.
    7. Firefox, Notepad- not present.
    8. Edge, Notepad- not present.

Is there anything I could look for to try to fix this issue?

Vlad Stryapko, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go...

Brave vs. Chrome

My suggestion -

Go with Firefox. I hate Chrome and Brave is meh.

FWIW. *chuckle

Compumind, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go...

1. Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go... - Similar Threads - Printing causing browsers

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  4. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  5. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser: [ATTACH]If FTP is not working in your Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser on Windows PC, and you are looking for resolution, then you have come to the right place. We decided to write this post since we received emails asking us why FTP was not working in their browser. You...
  7. Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox: On my pc browsers keep on freezing again and again , I have cleared all the cache and removed all the data from browsers by resetting them . when browsers freeze other applications on pc work fine...
  8. Unable to install Chrome browser and Brave

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Chrome browser and Brave: after latest windows update-windows 10 version 20H2 for x64 system KB4023057.chrome and brave browser totally crashed, so i had to uninstall and delete them, now when i try to reinstall it's failed showing this message : brave/ google chrome installer requires an update to...
  9. Sound works in Firefox but not Chrome, Brave, Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound works in Firefox but not Chrome, Brave, Edge: I am running Update 20H2 19042.867. After the update I think the sound stop working. I don't know why it works in Firefox. I even went to sound settings and those other 3 browers don't even pop up. Tried restarting computer. Anyone have any suggestions? submitted by...
  10. ⇝ Printer not Printing In Google Chrome or Brave Chrome based Browser - But Is In Different...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ⇝ Printer not Printing In Google Chrome or Brave Chrome based Browser - But Is In Different...: Hi, I have found that my Canon TR Series printer is not printing from Chrome Browser or Brave Chrome Based Browser, but is printing from Avast Browser and Firefox. I am receiving the error as shown at the bottom of this post. I have also found that by going into the...