Windows 10: Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go...

Discus and support Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title says, clicking the print icon or using ctrl-p causes the application to immediately become unresponsive after pulling up the menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ethananthony271, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go...

As the title says, clicking the print icon or using ctrl-p causes the application to immediately become unresponsive after pulling up the menu. Yesterday I printed without an issue. I have done the following to try and fix the issue.

• Download KB4568831 update the update log confirms the update was installed, but nothing was fixed
    • Update Drivers none were found

I can't think of anything else. Please help or share similar experiences to help figure this out.

:)

ethananthony271, Aug 5, 2020
  2. munk1955 Win User

Brave vs. Chrome

I don't like Chrome either but I really like Brave and use it as my #1 browser.....I admit it could use a few upgrades but I'm all in for anything that is trying to protect my privacy.....And then my #2 browser is FF.

munk1955, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Chrome and Brave resize when clicking the title bar

I've recently installed Win 10 Pro and am observing very weird behaviour. Let's assume the following scenario:

1. There are Chrome and Discord open. Chrome is full screen and Discord is not.
    2. I click on the Chrome in the taskbar - Chrome now occupies the whole screen.
    3. I click on the Discord in the taskbar - now there is a Discord window occupying some space and there is Chrome in background.
    4. I click on the Chrome title bar - the Chrome goes from full screen to occupying only a part of it, as if I have double clicked the title bar.

Initially I assumed it to be a mouse double clicking. However, I've checked a second mouse and other programs, and it doesn't seem to be the case. Here are the changes in programs and corresponding results:

1. Chrome, Discord - present.
    2. Brave, Discord - present.
    3. Firefox, Discord - not present.
    4. Edge, Discord - not present.
    5. Chrome, Notepad - not present.
    6. Brave, Notepad- not present.
    7. Firefox, Notepad- not present.
    8. Edge, Notepad- not present.

Is there anything I could look for to try to fix this issue?

Vlad Stryapko, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go...

Brave vs. Chrome

My suggestion -

Go with Firefox. I hate Chrome and Brave is meh.

FWIW. *chuckle

Compumind, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go...

1. Printing causing browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave as well as Notepad to go... - Similar Threads - Printing causing browsers

2. Firefox - the worst browser for printing?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - the worst browser for printing?: I often want to print a web page, sometimes to my HP laser printer and other times to PDF for later printing. If there is one feature in Firefox I don't like, it's the frequent freeze ups in the middle of a print job. The only remedy I have found so far is to kill Firefox...
  3. USE BRAVE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USE BRAVE BROWSER: I am using 2 years the brave browser and is the best. -8 times faster than google chrome -way safer than any other browser -auto add blocker for any annoying add Download Link: https://brave.com/ldk927
  4. Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome: Greetings, I started having this problem around the time I installed the Windows 10 Home 1909 version, build 18363.535. Web browser tabs are opening without user input. e.g. if I'm working in Firefox, the tab I am in will open my home page. Seemingly, in Edge, a new...
  5. Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues: The problem: Browsers are inconsistently working- various websites will sometimes open while other times will indicate error such as not secure, website not responding, load half-way, or simply continue loading without success. Also, when I click on link for a new tab same...
  6. Brave vs. Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Brave vs. Chrome: Just read article about Brave vs. Chrome. I'm seeking real world comments and opinions. Thanks 139467
  7. Stop all printing going from Chrome to Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop all printing going from Chrome to Edge: I have anew HP desktop. Every time I print anything in chrome it opens in edge and prints from there. The dialogue box is irritating in the extreme - very dumbed done. I have to click to get to the select page range. The bar with it's strange symbols only pops up for a...
  8. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  9. Latest Win10 upgrade caused problems with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Win10 upgrade caused problems with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge: Windows 10 Home 10.0.14393 Build 14393 was installed last week. Since then I have had problems with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Firefox will not display visuals on some web pages. Chrome is very slow and will not allow me to import from Firefox. Edge is suddenly very, very...
  10. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679