Windows 10: Printing color email pictures

Discus and support Printing color email pictures in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Help senior citizen here---I have email pictures of my family members will only print them in black and white but pictures are in color.Windows 10... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DonVeltri, Dec 10, 2018.

1. DonVeltri Win User

Printing color email pictures

Help senior citizen here---I have email pictures of my family members will only print them in black and white but pictures are in color.Windows 10

:)

DonVeltri, Dec 10, 2018

2. Printing Pictures from Windows 10

Hey Bruce, since there's probably a half-dozen ways to print, can you let me know which one is causing this?

Are you printing from the Photos app, or by right-clicking a picture file and choosing Print there (which would use the old "Windows Vista style print wizard"), or another option?

And while I wait, one thing I'd suggest to try is this below. This controls the system that tries to color-match what you see on screen versus the printer output.

• Click Start, type Color Management in the
      Start Search
      box, and then press ENTER.
    • Select your printer in the list at the top.
    • In the Color Management dialog box, click to select the
      Use my settings for this device
      check box.
    • In the Profiles associated with this device list, click the color profile that you want to remove, and then click
      Remove. If you receive a warning message, click Yes.
    • Close the Color Management dialog box and then restart the computer to apply the setting.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 10, 2018
  3. Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Printing color email pictures

Color printing

Although printer states it's printing in color, and it shows up in print preview, pages are only printed in black and white. This started with Windows 10. It was working fine prior to that. Any suggestions?

MaggieCarulo, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Printing color email pictures

1. Printing color email pictures - Similar Threads - Printing color email

2. No color printing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No color printing.: After installing new computer Windows 11, HP4650 printer will only print in b&w.No choice for color or b&w in excel before printing.Pictures from email in b&w even though color was selected.Printer worked fine before new computer.FYI - printing from Laptop does just...
  3. color printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    color printing: help how do I get my new epson printer to print in color in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-printing/bf87e45c-33b1-4547-a6c1-d876bea0898f
  4. Printing color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing color: I am running Win 11 Home Edition and have a HP Color Laserjet MFP M283fdw printer. The printer will not print color and when talking to HP Tech Support they tell me it's a Windows problem. Wondering if anyone might have a similar issue?...
  5. Print in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print in color: my laptops will not send color to the printer. I ran all troubleshooting I know of, but no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-color/9058b132-6b7f-4d7b-be36-26dc9219c8ca
  6. Color Printing

Color Printing: I have Windows 10 OS. I'm trying to print in color to my HP Officejet 3830. However, when I go to "File" & "Print" in the Word document, I'm not finding any options under Settings to choose "print in color." I've looked under "Printer Properties," "Page Set Up," "Advanced,...
  7. Color Printing

Color Printing: Windows 10. All of a sudden nothing will print in color. wireless HP3830 all in one printer. Ink levels and alignment good and test page in color ok. Can print color from phone....
  8. print in color

print in color: my printer HP7855 … I have a doc in Word that is typed in color... when I go to print.. no options to print color???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/print-in-color/6134c28d-2b8c-4287-b34f-dd7c9ffef44a
  9. No color print

No color print: I currently have an HP Officejet 4650 printer on a local home network. I am running Windows 10 O/S. From my HP desktop I cannot print any color docs, Excel Spreadsheets or photos. These items print but only in black and white. Other family members, on the same network, can...
  10. Printing in Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing in Color: ASUS Laptop Lexmark X5650 Printer Windows 10 64 bit I go thru so much black ink printing music that I accumulate too many unused color cartridges. How do I set the default to color or have the choice of color or black and white?...