Windows 10: Printing Custom Photo Size

Discus and support Printing Custom Photo Size in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can you print photos of a custom size? I'm using a Canon Pro-100 printer and when i go to print a photo the only options available are full page,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lukewoodruff, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Printing Custom Photo Size

How can you print photos of a custom size? I'm using a Canon Pro-100 printer and when i go to print a photo the only options available are full page, 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, 3.5x5 and 2x3. There is no option that i can find either within windows or the printer properties to add a different photo size for example 6x8, or 5x5. These are also the only photo sizes available regardless of size of paper that is chosen.

:)

lukewoodruff, Feb 23, 2021

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Feb 23, 2021
  3. JoanPo Win User
    printing wallet size photos

Thank you for trying to help me. I had already done what you suggested but it does not list how many photos on a page. I had gotten used to Windows 8, Vista, and 7 which not only asked for size & quality of paper but also how many photos you wanted printed
    on that page. I have yet to find anything like that on 10. I regret having installed 10 yesterday. I should have waited until after the holidays as I need wallet size photos.

JoanPo, Feb 23, 2021
  4. ksdozier Win User

Printing Custom Photo Size

Printing Photos

• What size are you printing the photos? 4x6
    • Have you tried printing using other sizes as well? What was the result? same
    • Have you checked the post of JimWynne in this
      link
      ? If not, you may also refer to his answer for troubleshooting suggestions. no
    • Is your printer driver up-to-date? If not, you may refer to this
      link.
      yes

ksdozier, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Printing Custom Photo Size

1. Printing Custom Photo Size - Similar Threads - Printing Custom Photo

2. Bring back custom sizing in the Windows Photo App ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back custom sizing in the Windows Photo App ASAP: Prior use for the photo app function for our busy pathology practice was to crop, then resize any clinical images to a specific, custom pixel size to match the micrographs included in our reports from a different program. Yess, we might have some 'squashing' or 'compression'...
  3. How to scale photos to print to an exact physical size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scale photos to print to an exact physical size: So I've got a image I want to print to be exactly 5 cm wide in the centre of a standard A4 sized sheet. How do I scale the image in the PDF that I'm gonna send to the printer dude to be that size on the physical sheet?...
  4. How to scale photos to print to an exact physical size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scale photos to print to an exact physical size: So I've got a image I want to print to be exactly 5 cm wide in the centre of a standard A4 sized sheet. How do I scale the image in the PDF that I'm gonna send to the printer dude to be that size on the physical sheet?...
  5. Print pictures custom size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print pictures custom size: TL;DR, printing 2 pictures on 1 A4 works, but 2 pictures on 1 A3 does not. Company rents a PC, the cost of printing A3 color and A4 color is the same. Therefore to save cost, we used to print two images in A3 and cut it in half. I don't remember having this problem...
  6. Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard: Windows 10 includes a Photo printing wizard that lets you easily print images at various sizes. In this article, we show you how to do it. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single...
  7. Custom Paper Size

Custom Paper Size: I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size installed. I created a custom paper form to that size. But the custom size does not show up as an option when I go to print. I...
  8. Printing size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing size: Just recently I am having a problem with the size on recipes that I print from the different cooking websites. The size is very small to the point that I have to use a magnifying glass, to read some of the instructions. I don't have this problem on excel or word documents....
  9. Print size

Print size: I have an HP 4630 all-in-one printer, 3 years old. Until last month it printed from email or internet in type size that was the same as the item being printed. On its own it changed and now prints in very large size, so that one page now is 3-4 pages of big type with large...
  10. print size

in Windows 10 Customization
    print size: cleaned my computer screen now the print is to large how do I get it back to before? it is only on my email screen that this appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/print-size/1b593230-f924-41f6-a4a5-e0e964daed1f