Windows 10: Printing cut off half or part of page

Discus and support Printing cut off half or part of page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG]When i print any scanned document from jpeg with windows default printing program the image is cut in halfsee image attached. What can the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcGottschalk, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Printing cut off half or part of page

Printing cut off half or part of page [​IMG]When i print any scanned document from jpeg with windows default printing program the image is cut in halfsee image attached. What can the problem be.
    I am using HP laserjet P1102. Everything from pdf and word documents is printing the whole page.

:)

MarcGottschalk, Mar 30, 2021

2. When I print anything out it cuts off half the page what do I do?

<Original title: hp printer office jet pro 8620>

when I print anything out it cuts off half the page what do I do

barrysimkinsvh, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Half-page printing of Adobe document

i am using a toshiba laptop (windows10) and an hp laserjet 1320. whenever I try to print an acrobat pdf document, my printer prints only the top half of the page, then shoots out the paper. Nothing is printed on the bottom half of the page. HELP

BobBonnell, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Printing cut off half or part of page

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Printing cut off half or part of page

1. Printing cut off half or part of page - Similar Threads - Printing cut off

2. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  3. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  4. How to cut specific parts of a window off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to cut specific parts of a window off?: I’m looking for a program that lets you choose a specific part of a window to display, let’s say the left side of the window is filled with things you don’t need, how do you then cut it off?Not resize, but cut offI’ve been having this problem for years, I just can’t take it...
  5. How to cut specific parts of a window off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cut specific parts of a window off?: I’m looking for a program that lets you choose a specific part of a window to display, let’s say the left side of the window is filled with things you don’t need, how do you then cut it off?Not resize, but cut offI’ve been having this problem for years, I just can’t take it...
  6. How to cut specific parts of a window off?

7. Printer prints only half of the pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only half of the pages: I tried to print today but its blur and it only prints half of the page. I tried to print multiple pages but showing same problem. My printer connection is using cable. I tried to print with my other device, and it prints fine. I also checked if there is a problem with the...
  8. Printer prints only half of the pages

Printer prints only half of the pages: I tried to print today but its blur and it only prints half of the page. I tried to print multiple pages but showing same problem. My printer connection is using cable. I tried to print with my other device, and it prints fine. I also checked if there is a problem with the...
  9. Printer prints only half of the pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Printer prints only part of a page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints only part of a page: I have an older HP PSC950 printer that had been working just fine, but suddenly started printing only part of page. How do I correct this situation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-part-of-a-page/3fb6bf7d-059f-4fc2-8750-9cc1301db975