Windows 10: printing date

Discus and support printing date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using the same computer w-7 to now W-10. Since I started using W-10 on this same computer; I cannot print the dates on my documents. I knew how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Revans271, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Revans271 Win User

printing date

I'm using the same computer w-7 to now W-10. Since I started using W-10 on this same computer; I cannot print the dates on my documents. I knew how to fix that problem in W-7, but where it is in W-10.

:)

Revans271, Feb 18, 2019

2. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 18, 2019
  4. printing date

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

printing date

1. printing date - Similar Threads - printing date

2. How do I print out the list of files in the folder AND their associated Dates Modified?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print out the list of files in the folder AND their associated Dates Modified?: In File Explorer Windows 11 pro: How do I print out the list of files in the folder AND their associated Dates Modified? I know how to Ctrl A to select the files, use Copy Path to copy them, and Ctrl V to paste the results into Word or Excel, but that only gives me the file...
  3. How do I print out the list of files in the folder AND their associated Dates Modified?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I print out the list of files in the folder AND their associated Dates Modified?: In File Explorer Windows 11 pro: How do I print out the list of files in the folder AND their associated Dates Modified? I know how to Ctrl A to select the files, use Copy Path to copy them, and Ctrl V to paste the results into Word or Excel, but that only gives me the file...
  4. How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10: How to put date on all printed documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-all-documents-printed-in/3a80f9a4-8054-454b-be10-4da5336c0199
  5. How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10: How to put date on all printed documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-all-documents-printed-in/3a80f9a4-8054-454b-be10-4da5336c0199
  6. How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Window 10 Edge Print to i/c Sharepoint folder path and modifed date

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Window 10 Edge Print to i/c Sharepoint folder path and modifed date: I need to print numerous Process Trees files using Windows 10 Edge to browse Sharepoint (for Business Processes). Printouts need to be in a binder. My challenges are mainly: A. Including following info into Printout: 1. How to include Process path (similar to folder paths) 2....
  8. how to prevent date on each page when print to pdf?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to prevent date on each page when print to pdf?: Hi, I am unable to change settings prevent header & footer date on each page when printing from mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-date-on-each-page-when-print-to-pdf/6031f586-81ed-428c-8666-314b07b2b881
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF File Date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF File Date: Since the start of the new year, any time that I utilize the Microsoft Print to PDF printer option that can be located on my Windows 10 desktop, the time that the PDF is produced shows 1/1/2000 with whatever time after 00:00 AM based upon the first time the process is used on...
  10. Printing a list of names and date range from Outlook meeting scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing a list of names and date range from Outlook meeting scheduler: I want to print a list of names and a week - working hours for planning purposes from Outlook Scheduler. Is there a way to do this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-list-of-names-and-date-range-from/19e57553-3025-4ec7-9894-0babe26a27ec