Windows 10: Printing documents from WordPerfect

Discus and support Printing documents from WordPerfect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Prior to last update for Windows 10 I was able to print all documents from WordPerfect. Now when I hit the print button, WordPerfect completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeneBerger, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Printing documents from WordPerfect

Prior to last update for Windows 10 I was able to print all documents from WordPerfect. Now when I hit the print button, WordPerfect completely disappears from the screen and the screen reverts back to the last screen.

Thank you for your help.

:)

GeneBerger, Aug 17, 2019

2. Unable to open wordperfect files

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall WordPerfect x7and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    WordPerfect x7:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for WordPerfect x7and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 17, 2019
  3. PJLLB Win User
    Compatability with WordPerfect

Instead of publishing using WorkPerfect, why don't you try printing to a PDF file? You might have to turn on the Microsoft Print to PDF Windows feature from Control Panel >> Turn Windows features on or off. This feature adds an option under the select printer list that when selecting a PDF file is created rather than actual printing to a printer.

PJLLB, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Printing documents from WordPerfect

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Printing documents from WordPerfect

1. Printing documents from WordPerfect - Similar Threads - Printing documents WordPerfect

2. Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect: I’m having a very troublesome, if not interesting, situation with WordPerfect. For several weeks I have not been able to print from WordPerfect. Each time I want to print I get an error message telling me “Can not run PrintServer200.exe” for WordPerfect 2020 or “Can not run...
  3. Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Problem with One Drive and WordPerfect: I’m having a very troublesome, if not interesting, situation with WordPerfect. For several weeks I have not been able to print from WordPerfect. Each time I want to print I get an error message telling me “Can not run PrintServer200.exe” for WordPerfect 2020 or “Can not run...
  4. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: Good day everyone, hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic. So, as my title, my printer HP Deskjet 1510, connect using USB can't print anything after a failed Windows Update yesterday, the update froze at 48% I have no choice but to force shut down my laptop....
  5. Printing to PDF from scanned document

Printing to PDF from scanned document: I have Office 365 and I can print to my Canon printer. I have a printer listed as ABS PDF Driver v400, which I am assuming will print the file to a PDF. When I print to it, it gives me an error "Printer not activated code - 30" Could someone help or give me a suggesting so...
  6. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: I am using a Brother DCP-195C printer. The printer is working - I can monitor ink levels etc from the Brother Control centre on my PC but I can't print....
  7. Printing colour from a Word Document

Printing colour from a Word Document: My Envy printer will not print colour from a Word Document. It has done so in the past, but now only prints in greyscale. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-colour-from-a-word-document/0862b8a7-c9f3-40b4-9110-a0e33e4e1e20
  8. WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WordPerfect: What versions of WordPerfect does Windows 10 support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordperfect/0358fed0-ae2a-4453-930e-a7b4ec5babdb
  9. Print from Documents

Print from Documents: I need to know how to print from notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/print-from-documents/0179ba9d-b41f-414c-9ba6-9f4af6142460
  10. Compatability with WordPerfect

Compatability with WordPerfect: I can't get my WordPerfect program to work properly with Windows 10. I don't know how to fix that. 37879