Windows 10: Printing documents with multiple pages

Discus and support Printing documents with multiple pages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KerryWilson Jr, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Printing documents with multiple pages

I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft update. Does anyone else have similar or same type of printing problems?

:)

KerryWilson Jr, Mar 16, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Print Spliting short document into multiple pages

Good Afternoon:

I am printing a individual sheet from Ancestry.com and the data is being split into several pages.

First page is Name of individual and 2 or 3 lines of data

2nd page is time line listing year with documentation birth, marriage, death

3rd page is continuation.

Windows 8 did not break between name and time line.

Any suggestions? Ancestry says its a windows 10 problem.

GeorgeNovotny, Mar 16, 2022
  4. Printing documents with multiple pages

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

Printing documents with multiple pages

1. Printing documents with multiple pages - Similar Threads - Printing documents multiple

2. how to print multiple documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to print multiple documents.: how do I print 8 documents without doing them one at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-multiple-documents/f7c7796f-f78e-4f6a-a282-a9655654c480
  3. how to print multiple documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to print multiple documents.: how do I print 8 documents without doing them one at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-multiple-documents/f7c7796f-f78e-4f6a-a282-a9655654c480
  4. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???: I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Printer that is connected to my PC Windows10 Home and a Dell Laptop Windows 10Pro. About 3 weeks ago I went to print multiple pages of the Sudoku puzzle using my PC and it would not print multiple copies of the same puzzle. I uninstalled the...
  5. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???: I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Printer that is connected to my PC Windows10 Home and a Dell Laptop Windows 10Pro. About 3 weeks ago I went to print multiple pages of the Sudoku puzzle using my PC and it would not print multiple copies of the same puzzle. I uninstalled the...
  6. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printing documents with multiple pages

Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  8. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document

Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document: Hi, I have the follow issue with Microsoft Print to PDF: I have a document that already have two different page sizes in it, several pages in A4 format, and several pages in A3 format. I'd like to know, how can I configure it to accept these different formats and print them...
  10. printing multiple documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing multiple documents: I am trying to print multiple pdf documents without having to open and print each one individually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-multiple-documents/1c7c56d9-85f8-4bdb-ae31-91303c49de5b