Windows 10: Printing entries in Diarium

Discus and support Printing entries in Diarium in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you print out entries in Diarium?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulLeone, Sep 23, 2020.

1. PaulLeone Win User

Printing entries in Diarium

Can you print out entries in Diarium?

:)

PaulLeone, Sep 23, 2020

2. Diarium dictation does not work

I just bought Diarium Premium because the description said it handles audio dictation. However, when I click the Diarium microphone icon for dictation, it just says 'Listening....' and nothing happens when I talk into my microphone. Using the same microphone,
    I can create, save, and playback an audio file in Diarium, so I know my microphone is working properly. I'm running Diarium on Windows 10 desktop and plugging my mic into the front mic jack of my computer. My mic works on other audio apps like Windows Voice
    Recorder and the audio file part of Diarium. But Diarium dictation does not work. Can you suggest something to make it work. Otherwise, how do I get a refund on my purchase of Diarium? As I said, dictation was the main reason I bought it, and if that doesn't
    work, I don't want it.

Thanks

GaryNelson9, Sep 23, 2020
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Diarium

Diarium is not a Microsoft product. You should contact the developer for help by using

the link on the app's page
    in the Microsoft Store.

JimWynne, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Aleya E Win User

Diarium App Synching

I have been using the app Diarium to keep a short log-type journal for the last month or so. I chose this app because it claims to be able to cloud sync with either Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive, and I like having a backup/remote database on my computer
    in case anything happens to my phone. The app claims to be synced every time I click the sync button, but I cannot access the actual entries in OneDrive or Google Drive - I have tried syncing it with both. I do not receive any error messages when syncing.
    I was able to find the Diarium database and media index in OneDrive (under Files>Apps>Diarium), but these files cannot be opened, and I cannot see their content. Please help me access my Diarium entries on my computer so I can continue using the app and be
    sure my entries are able to be accessed remotely. Thank you!

Here is a photo showing the successfully synced symbol in the top right corner, and a message that the local and remote databases are in sync.

Printing entries in Diarium 1e898e4e-b217-4208-be63-83296eabc370?upload=true.png

Aleya E, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Printing entries in Diarium - Similar Threads - Printing entries Diarium

2. Diarium Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diarium Sync: Hello.I have been using a free Diarium account on my Android phone. Then I have purchased a new IPhone and was trying to synchronise Diarium and realised that I need a premium account for this. I have bought a premium account on my new phone but I am still unable to transfer...
  3. Diarium

Diarium: Not sure if anyone has asked this question before but I recently got Diarium as I wanted a diary app I could use both on my PC and iphone. the main reason I'm trying to keep a diary is as part of my therapy and I was wondering if there was an easy and secure way to share my...
  4. Diarium

Diarium: Would like to see some editing and formatting menu on this app. I cannot believe it doesn't have one. I know it only costs $5.00 but it should at least have an editing screen. In preferences, I can select a large font, but it's only for the displayed text not for the...
  5. Diarium

Diarium: I tried downloading the app Diarium on the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 OS. It will not download with an error code of Code: 0x80070005. I paid for the app with no luck of the download. I tried restarting my computer, restarting Windows Store, and so on. Please Help....
  6. diarium

diarium: How can I transfer my diarium from one windows 10 computer to another. Or at least be able to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diarium/90816157-8c87-4222-9003-5855a2cbd07f
  7. Diarium Proofing

Diarium Proofing: I originally had proofing on my Right Click on the mouse buit since I changed color scheme it has disappeared. I have checked my Microsoft Word Proofing and all is ok so is the app not recognising the proofing due to code error when having changed color scheme ?...
  8. Diarium App

Diarium App: Dear Microsoft, I live in Guyana and would like to download the Diarium App. I entered my card information but when I'm about to purchase it's asking for me to enter my card information again but with no option of putting my home address just a U.S address. My question...
  9. Diarium App Synching

Diarium App Synching: I have been using the app Diarium to keep a short log-type journal for the last month or so. I chose this app because it claims to be able to cloud sync with either Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive, and I like having a backup/remote database on my computer in case anything...
  10. Diarium

Diarium: I started using the video function of diarium. But somehow only some videos get stored and others - even if I click on the OK button - just disappear. Can anyone tell me why? Thanks a lot :)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CAN YOU PRINT FROM DIARIUM?