Windows 10: Printing envelopes

Discus and support Printing envelopes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use Canon Image Class MF232w to print envelopes. The problem that it prints letter size without problems but when I print envelops, I get a splotched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlejandroGastelum, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Printing envelopes

I use Canon Image Class MF232w to print envelopes. The problem that it prints letter size without problems but when I print envelops, I get a splotched envelop so I even cannot read it. Changing a cartridge didn’t solve a problem. What can be improved?

:)

AlejandroGastelum, Dec 9, 2018

2. Printing envelopes

I try to print envelopes from an existing address list using word 2013 or word pad I get to the envelope set up with the address and return address shown but when I press print it does not go to the printer but goes to "save as" and does not print the
    envelope. I'm in Windows 10 and my printer is Canon MP490.

RupertStrobel, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    printing a #10 envelope

Hi Molly,

Generally, to change the print size, you'll need to change the print properties. The settings differ on the software and the printer driver that you're using.

We would appreciate if you could provide more details about your concern. Kindly answer the following questions so we can isolate the root cause of the issue:

• What application are you using to print the #10 envelope?
    • Were you able to print envelopes before?
    • What is the make and model of your printer?

In the meantime, you can check this link as an example on how to print an envelope
    on Office Word app.

We'll wait for your reply about this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 9, 2018
  4. mollyho2 Win User

Printing envelopes

printing a #10 envelope

Hi I was using google docs. Yes I have been able to print envelopes before. I have an HP laserjet 1012. My software allows me to set printing to a

#10 envelope which was what I was using but it is now continuing to print the address as portrait when I preview the doc and that's what it prints like half of the address is cut off. I've tried toggling between portrait and landscape settings but that doesn't
    help. It must be a software update change that's gone wacky. Today I finally gave up and hand wrote the envelopes.

mollyho2, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Printing envelopes

1. Printing envelopes - Similar Threads - Printing envelopes

2. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  3. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  4. HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE?: HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-address-on-envelope/6a892f10-04f9-4e35-9c61-13b2f1d0c985
  5. HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE?: HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-address-on-envelope/6a892f10-04f9-4e35-9c61-13b2f1d0c985
  6. HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE?

7. Windows 11 broke WordPad!! Can't print Com-10 Envelopes anymore...

Windows 11 broke WordPad!! Can't print Com-10 Envelopes anymore...: Dear Microsoft,After I "upgraded" to Windows 11, it is NOW impossible to print Com-10 Envelopes using WordPad. Now, I know Microsoft is keen to sell their wares, but for my purposes, WordPad is sufficient. So, when trying to print, the following occurs: 1. I click on "File"...
  8. Windows 11 broke WordPad!! Can't print Com-10 Envelopes anymore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 broke WordPad!! Can't print Com-10 Envelopes anymore...: Dear Microsoft,After I "upgraded" to Windows 11, it is NOW impossible to print Com-10 Envelopes using WordPad. Now, I know Microsoft is keen to sell their wares, but for my purposes, WordPad is sufficient. So, when trying to print, the following occurs: 1. I click on "File"...
  9. looks like overlap of fonts when printing envelopes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looks like overlap of fonts when printing envelopes: just began to use new omen laptop with windows. it is either a strange font style, or font is overlapping when i try to produce envelopes. contacted hp and they went all through system and said it was a problem with windows which has shown up in past with microsoft. please...
  10. looks like overlap of fonts when printing envelopes

looks like overlap of fonts when printing envelopes: just began to use new omen laptop with windows. it is either a strange font style, or font is overlapping when i try to produce envelopes. contacted hp and they went all through system and said it was a problem with windows which has shown up in past with microsoft. please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 envelope printing app