Windows 10: Printing error on ASUS Model X540, Win 10 64 bit : "Operation could not be completed (error...

Discus and support Printing error on ASUS Model X540, Win 10 64 bit : "Operation could not be completed (error... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell 2660dn printer installed on a small network with multiple PCs printing to it directly using its static IP address. Back in May one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveRoush1, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Printing error on ASUS Model X540, Win 10 64 bit : "Operation could not be completed (error...

I have a Dell 2660dn printer installed on a small network with multiple PCs printing to it directly using its static IP address.

Back in May one ASUS laptop no longer is able to print to this printer. It is running Win 10, 64 bit and I am guessing the issue was due to a Windows 10 update around that time. Only this laptop is having printing issues – all other Win 10 and all Windows 7 computers (Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc.) are still able to print to it as before, so the printer itself is working properly. I have tried connecting this laptop via wireless and ethernet, no difference. I also tried to install a networked Cannon copier/printer which worked before and the same issue, so apparently this laptop is unable to print to any printer now.

I have installed the latest Win 10 updates on this laptop.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer several times with the latest Dell driver but this did not fix the issue.

I have set it as the default printer, let Win 10 manage it, but it still does not work.

I also have run the troubleshooter but it finds no issues. The printer can be “seen” and status shown, but when I select manage and try to print a test page I just get the above "Operation could not be completed" error.

I tried to restore the PC to a previous time but only time points after when the printer stopped working were available as options. I hoped to roll back the Win 10 updates, but apparently these are only kept for 30 days or so (why?) and I am past that short window of time as the user forgot to tell me about the problem before they left on summer break.

I also have posted this question with ASUS to see if they have any ideas, but I'm guessing this is a Win 10 update related issue and they will not have any solutions. So, I am looking for ideas on how to fix this and appreciate any thoughts

:)

DaveRoush1, Jul 30, 2018

2. Error 0xc00000e9

I have asus x540s laptop running on windows 10 32 bit. I created an installation media of windows 10 64 bit. When i tried to boot from it, it showed as

RECOVERY

Your pc encountered an i/o error.

Error :-0xc00000e9

Plz help me fix this error.

DishuBansal123, Jul 30, 2018
  3. how do i unlock my asus x540s laptop?

Any suggestions on how do i unlock my asus x540s laptop?

^H

HaralambosKostakopoulos, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Printing error on ASUS Model X540, Win 10 64 bit : "Operation could not be completed (error...

error 0x00000771 in windows 10 64 bit

We have the active directory infra, the shared printer has been deleting frequently message showing that operation could not be completed error 0x00000771 in windows 10 64 bit

aboobackersidhique.MV, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Printing error on ASUS Model X540, Win 10 64 bit : "Operation could not be completed (error...

1. Printing error on ASUS Model X540, Win 10 64 bit : "Operation could not be completed (error... - Similar Threads - Printing error ASUS

2. Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000771) Printer Error

in Windows 10 News
    Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000771) Printer Error: [IMG]While using a printer, if you come across an error message saying Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000771), here is how you can fix the issue. It could be because your printer has been disconnected. Here, we have discussed all the possible scenarios so that...
  3. Windows 11 will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error...: Windows 11 preinstalled on a new PC. Brother MFCJ805DW printer installs without error, will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error 0X00000bbb. PC, Printer all restarted, image fix run without error or correction. trouble shooter for printer finds...
  4. Windows 11 will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error...: Windows 11 preinstalled on a new PC. Brother MFCJ805DW printer installs without error, will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error 0X00000bbb. PC, Printer all restarted, image fix run without error or correction. trouble shooter for printer finds...
  5. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job: I have installed my HP MFP274n on my Desktop and all of my laptops in my offices.Printer is connected via networking cable to my Desktop.I shared my printer from my desktop to all.Laptop A, Laptop B and Laptop CLaptop A and B are working fine on sharing printer, We are...
  6. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job: I have installed my HP MFP274n on my Desktop and all of my laptops in my offices.Printer is connected via networking cable to my Desktop.I shared my printer from my desktop to all.Laptop A, Laptop B and Laptop CLaptop A and B are working fine on sharing printer, We are...
  7. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the...

Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the...: HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 connected over WiFI, installed latest driver.First noticed this when chrome said "The selected printer is not available or installed correctly", thought it was a chrome issue.Then tried printing from other applications and printer does not...
  9. Error code (0x00000706) operation could not be completed. Print processor does not exist...

Error code (0x00000706) operation could not be completed. Print processor does not exist...: when installing i get error code (oxooooo706) operation could completed print processor does resist using windows 10 64x. I seen answers regarding this issues using windows 7, I have windows 10 64 bit. Help...
  10. Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709)

in Windows 10 Support
    Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709): Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) Double check the printer name and make sure the printer is connected to the network. Hi I've noticed this issue on multiple machines running windows 10, with a brother QL-570 printer installed to print labels. At first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus X540M 32bit error recovery