Windows 10: Printing from apps on home network

Discus and support Printing from apps on home network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem printing from Win10 Mail, BT-Yahoo Mail to name but two. When Homegroup was working I could print from all the apps, since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by colin higton, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Printing from apps on home network

I have a problem printing from Win10 Mail, BT-Yahoo Mail to name but two.

When Homegroup was working I could print from all the apps, since withdrawal I can now print from Word, Excel and Publisher as before, but not Win10 mail or others.

It's causing me problems I needed to print an email, I selected the email, clicked print then selected the printer I wanted over the network, but nothing happened. I checked the print queue and the queue was empty.

I managed to copy the email content to Word so that I could print it.

I tried to print photos from Adobe Photoshop Elements, but that wouldn't work either.

I've had to remove Adobe PSE and install HCH Photo Pad, which seems to work.

I can share files ok, but printing is a continuous problem, still cannot print from the Win10 Photos app.

:)

colin higton, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Darshan J Win User

Network printing with OneNote App?

Hi,

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any recent software or hardware changes to your computer?

Since OneNote and Edge are Windows store app, Chances are apps could be corrupted or missing Suggest you to follow below methods and check if it in fixing the issue.

Method 1: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Check for Updates for apps

Refer the below link to update apps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Method 3: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist

you.

Darshan J, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Praang Win User
    Network printing with OneNote App?

I have a Windows 10 64-bit computer and I am trying to print to a network printer with the OneNote App. When I click on print, I don't even see the printer icon in the taskbar. The print job seems to disappear into la la land. I get no errors. I can
    print OneNote 2013, Word, pdf, Internet Explorer, and other desktop application fine. It seems that only Microsoft Apps (OneNote and Edge) are not printing. Your suggestions are appreciated.

Praang, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Printing from apps on home network

Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Eileen,

• As far as i'm aware nothing has changed
    • i have only tried to send test pages to the network printer so im assuming so yes
    • wireless printer works fine when connected to both networks. However the wifi doesn't connect auto when an Ethernet connection is established this has to be manually connected.
    I have tried the following:

• updated the print driver
    • changed the network port it was plugged into
    • ran windows updates
    • configured with a static
    • changed the wifi and Ethernet priority
    I will run through the trouble shoot steps as suggest and come back to you.

FYI - he has a number of extenders dotted around, a collegue mentioned it could be a subnet issue?

thanks, Ben

BenDavies12333, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Printing from apps on home network

1. Printing from apps on home network - Similar Threads - Printing apps home

2. Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...: I have a Windows 11 Desktop. It is connected via Wi-Fi. When I try to print Google Docs document from the Google Chrome Browser to a network HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer, the print job goes to the spooler, but never prints. I have reinstalled the printer drivers, but no...
  3. Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...: I have a Windows 11 Desktop. It is connected via Wi-Fi. When I try to print Google Docs document from the Google Chrome Browser to a network HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer, the print job goes to the spooler, but never prints. I have reinstalled the printer drivers, but no...
  4. Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print: Hi,We have one of our employees who continues to have printing issues to the same printer on the same network as other employees who print just fine. The setting for network connections appear to be fine and the PC is using the correct port to print from. Documents get sent...
  5. Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print: Hi,We have one of our employees who continues to have printing issues to the same printer on the same network as other employees who print just fine. The setting for network connections appear to be fine and the PC is using the correct port to print from. Documents get sent...
  6. Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Network printing

Network printing: I have a cannon ir1025/1024/1025 UFII LT network printer. Two Microsoft 10 workstation can print to it. I am attempting to connect a third. The third computer has two users. One can print to the printer and the second user cannot. Are they not using the same printer...
  8. Network printer will not print from one computer on the network

Network printer will not print from one computer on the network: HP Office Jet Pro 8720 printer is connected to the network, along with 2 computers. On computer 1, printing is fine. On computer 2, the printer is shown as a device in the Control Panel, but is not listed as a device when in word, after entering File, Print. Computer 2...
  9. Print from Networked computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print from Networked computer: How can I connect a networked laptop to the printer connected to my networked pc by USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/print-from-networked-computer/9eda19f1-bbe0-4027-b2e2-7b6abfa01887
  10. Home network has disappeared from network list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home network has disappeared from network list: I have two devices connected to my home wireless network, my phone and my laptop. Recently my network has disappeared from the laptop's list of networks. This did not happen with my phone, which works fine. By disappeared I mean my home network cannot be discovered by my...