Windows 10: Printing from file explorer doesn't work.

Discus and support Printing from file explorer doesn't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a super weird issue. My printer is Canon LBP622Cdw. I have the latest drivers. The printer is recognized in windows and would print anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OlegKozlovskii, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Printing from file explorer doesn't work.

I have a super weird issue.

My printer is Canon LBP622Cdw. I have the latest drivers. The printer is recognized in windows and would print anything from any program - illustrator, photoshop, paint, word, you name it. But, for the life of it, it won't print a thing straight out of file explorer - the printing job will just show up in the printing queue for a quick second, then self-delete.

I'm stumped. It's not too much trouble to open the files up in 3rd party software, then print, but I'm just curious why the most trivial thing won't work?

:)

OlegKozlovskii, Apr 14, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Printing from file explorer doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Printing from file explorer doesn't work.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Printing from file explorer doesn't work.

1. Printing from file explorer doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Printing file explorer

2. Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer: Windows used to have a feature to right-click printable files, even while having many of them selected, and to click on print, which would print them with the default printer settings on the default printer. This option has gone.I looked everywhere and thought that I could...
  3. Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer: Windows used to have a feature to right-click printable files, even while having many of them selected, and to click on print, which would print them with the default printer settings on the default printer. This option has gone.I looked everywhere and thought that I could...
  4. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  5. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  6. Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working: For years I have been able to select multiple photos from explorer and either right click--print, ctlP--print or drop down file menu--print and a dialogue box would appear that allowed me to select which printer, select format ie multiple pics per page etc then print to the...
  7. Print dialogue doesn't appear in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print dialogue doesn't appear in File Explorer: I have a user who, when trying to print files from File Explorer, does not receive the print dialogue box prior to printing the documents. She has to print multiple documents at a time from a folder stored locally. She uses two printers: One is a third-party PDF printer which...
  8. Windows File Explorer Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows File Explorer Doesn't Work: [IMG] When I open the following file path on my device, the CPU immediately goes from 0%-100% in task manager and the app stops responding. This happens when I click anywhere in the window. What I mean by that is if I click on the file, try to rename it, highlight...
  9. Print list of files from Windows Explorer

Print list of files from Windows Explorer: How do I print a list of the files that are in a directory and/or sub-directories from Windows Explorer? NOTE: I do not want to print the contents of the files, just the file names....
  10. Printing of file details from explorer

Printing of file details from explorer: I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if so what is the process? V/R Bill P...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My explorer is not print any file windows 10