Windows 10: Printing from hard drive

Discus and support Printing from hard drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I print emails I have saved to external hard drive from windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephMcKeown, May 20, 2020.

1. Printing from hard drive

How do I print emails I have saved to external hard drive from windows 10

:)

JosephMcKeown, May 20, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 20, 2020
  3. little cat, May 20, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

Printing from hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Printing from hard drive

1. Printing from hard drive - Similar Threads - Printing hard drive

2. transfering all files from 2 hard drives to 1 hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfering all files from 2 hard drives to 1 hard drive: the C-Drive is the one i have windows installed onmy current pc has 2 hard drives and the pc i am about to get has only one.a bunch of programs have the program installed on the D-Drive while the config/save files are on the C-Drive.because copying everything takes for ever...
  3. reboot from a second hard drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reboot from a second hard drive?: How do you reboot from a second hard drive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reboot-from-a-second-hard-drive/2d459994-a998-403c-9119-c11a647bf0fe
  4. Printing hard drive saved .eml files

Printing hard drive saved .eml files: I am saving Mail .eml files to hard drive. Previously to print these saved files I have changed .eml to .mht and page printed by Internet Explorer. Since latest update on Windows 10, I cannot change file definition and hence can't print these saved files. How can I now print...
  5. Transferring files from old hard drive to new hard drive

Transferring files from old hard drive to new hard drive: Hello, My laptop recently broke that was running Windows 7. I bought a new laptop that is running Windows 10. Since my old laptop would not start, I bought a hard drive enclosure so I could move everything off my old hard drive onto my new one. I am confused with exactly...
  6. Recovering games from hard drives

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recovering games from hard drives: So ive just reinstalled windows 10 on my SSD boot drive. I had all my games from the xboxbeta app on another internal hard drive but when i reinstalled the app all my games were gone and i could not find them. how would i recover my games from these hard drives so i dont have...
  7. Prints perfect from hard drive but not from email or internet!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prints perfect from hard drive but not from email or internet!: Until recently, I could print from my emails on my desktop to my HP Officejet printer wirelessly. Now I can only print from my iPad, iPhone, or hard drive. Any suggestions?...
  8. Boot from usb hard drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot from usb hard drive?: I have an external hard drive that I use for backups. Is it possible to install Windows to the drive and then use it as an alternative boot drive? 133574
  9. Folders missing from hard drive

Folders missing from hard drive: I have a Surface Pro. A few days ago I copied 4 folders of image files (jpg and cr2) to the C: drive in the Pictures folder and now those folders are gone, 4 days of vacation photos wiped out. wtf is going on?...
  10. Restoring from external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring from external hard drive: My old laptop became non-functional (bad motherboard), so I uninstalled my SSD hard drive and have been using it as an external hard drive. Now, I would like to install everything on this external hard drive including the OS and files onto a new laptop. How can I do this?...