Windows 10: Printing from Internet (Windows 10)

Discus and support Printing from Internet (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi............ I have a new laptop which has Windows 10..... I am trying to find out how to achieve things/processes that were so very, very easy to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patmack65, Apr 16, 2019.

1. patmack65 Win User

Printing from Internet (Windows 10)

Hi............ I have a new laptop which has Windows 10..... I am trying to find out how to achieve things/processes that were so very, very easy to do on Windows 8.1 and Windows XP!!!!!!! One problem is that I was told that if plugged anything into the usb port a message/information would immediately appear on my screen concerning the device ie, camera, mobile phone, android phone etc, etc, etc.......... why can't I plug in for example, my camera to download the photos to my laptop (settings,connection etc,etc, etc).

ALSO, A version of Office was already installed on my laptop when purchased (I think it is called Office On-line?)....... I have been able to open the 'Blank Document Template' in order that I can type out a letter etc, etc, however, I now find that 'clicking' on the 'Blank Document Template' (or any other template) does not do anything ie, the blank template etc does not open on my screen???? Can you please tell me what is going on here?

AND FINALLY!!!!.......... i USED TO BE ABLE TO PRINT OUT PICTURES OR ANY INFORMATION THAT i WANTED TO FROM THE INTERNET ETC WITH MY OLD WINDOWS 8.1 OR EVEN OLDER WINDOWS XP................. I STILL HAVE THE SAME PRINTER BUT THE CHOICES AVAILABLE FOR PRINTING ANYTHING IS VERY SMALL!!!??? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO BE ABLE TO PRINT OUT MAPS OR PARTS OF MAPS????? Many, many thanks - Patricia - Portsmouth, Hampshire.

:)

patmack65, Apr 16, 2019

2. windows 10 will not print on the internet

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the status of the issue.

• Does the issue occur while printing from a particular browser or with different browser as well?
    • Have you tried using Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows Updates?

For now I suggest you to try the steps given in the below link and check if it helps:

Fix printer problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Printing from Internet (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Printing Internet

2. Why can't I print from the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I print from the internet?: I can print from my computer, but I can't print anything from the internet. I have unplugged, shut down, uninstalled and reinstalled my printer. I am about to pull my hair out....
  3. Why can't I print from the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I print from the internet?: I can print from my computer, but I can't print anything from the internet. I have unplugged, shut down, uninstalled and reinstalled my printer. I am about to pull my hair out....
  4. Why can't I print from the internet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...: printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how can i print again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-i-changed-internet-router-and-my-laptop/92c5f712-8ae4-4499-8c00-c7268d642ec9
  6. printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...

printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...: printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how can i print again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-i-changed-internet-router-and-my-laptop/92c5f712-8ae4-4499-8c00-c7268d642ec9
  7. printing - I changed internet router and my laptop now will not connect to printer - how...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. On my computer I cannot print emails when I'm on the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my computer I cannot print emails when I'm on the internet.: I had no problems with printing anything until 5/17 and now 5/20 emails do not print. I go into print the email has a print button and when I hit that button it disappears, there is no error message, so I'll try again later in the day or the next day but today nothing is...
  9. On my computer I cannot print emails when I'm on the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On my computer I cannot print emails when I'm on the internet.: I had no problems with printing anything until 5/17 and now 5/20 emails do not print. I go into print the email has a print button and when I hit that button it disappears, there is no error message, so I'll try again later in the day or the next day but today nothing is...
  10. On my computer I cannot print emails when I'm on the internet.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 Internet Printing

2. your printer has experienced 0x800700c1

3. printing from the internet on windows 10

4. windos 1903 IPP,
  5. print to pdf 0x8007007c1,
  6. windows 10 browser print error 0x800700c1