Windows 10: Printing from Photos on Windows 10

Discus and support Printing from Photos on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently started having issues when trying to print multiple photos on one sheet from the Photos App on my computer. The entire center of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JBeglau, Apr 13, 2021.

1. JBeglau Win User

Printing from Photos on Windows 10

I recently started having issues when trying to print multiple photos on one sheet from the Photos App on my computer. The entire center of the picture comes out blank, with thin strips of the photo showing on the long edges. It is not a printer issue, as I have printed to multiple printers and have the same problem every time. I have done the troubleshooting, made sure my computer was up to date on all updates, uninstalled and reinstalled printers... nothing. Can someone please help??Printing from Photos on Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

JBeglau, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Printing photos from Dropbox-windows 10

Hi Amy,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which application are you printing from?
    • Have you accessed different app to print the photos?
    I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Print a picture and check if it helps.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Share and print photos

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My CANON MP210 printer will no longer print out photos from my 'Pictures' file in Windows 10.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Printing from Photos on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printing Photos

2. Photo print function windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo print function windows 10: When i use this function to print some photo's i get the following out of the printer.0645_210407115646_001.pdf Can someone tell me where this problem is. Also other apps are printing fine. So only here is the problem. 177253
  3. Photos Print Dialog Box

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos Print Dialog Box: In the Microsoft Photos app in Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, when trying to print a JPG from the app, the dialog box appears and disappears almost within a split second. I have restarted the machine, reset the app, and changed the default printer but nothing seems to...
  4. Windows 10 Photo App will not print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App will not print: I have a system running Windows 10 version 1909. The printerwill not print any image using Windows Photo App. The print job does show up inthe print queue like it is printing but nothing actually prints. The printerworks fine and prints anything from any other program. Images...
  5. Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...: I am on a windows 10 computer. I use the "Print" option when I want to print multiple photos on a 11x8.5" sheet like the screen shot below: [ATTACH] Below is what it looks like when I try to print: [ATTACH] It doesn't mater which print. I have HP's, Epson's and a Sharp...
  6. Canon printer not printing photos properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon printer not printing photos properly: My printer will only print part of a photograph. I am told that it might be a problem arising from the March Microsoft Security Update. Other than removing the Update has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution/ Will Microsoft issue a patch soon? I understand...
  7. Epson photo printing failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epson photo printing failure: Epson XP 6100 when I try to print a photo there is a broad white band across the whole of the middle of the photo which doesn't print; only a thin band of the image top and bottom prints. Epson say it's a microsoft windows problem. Any help please? John...
  8. white stripe on jpg photos when printing

white stripe on jpg photos when printing: in March I suddenly found that all the photos I printed had a white stripe down the middle. Brother tells me it is a microdoft problem connected with adobe. They sent me a link to microsoft but I cant download KB4577586 because it says it is not secure. Not even sure this...
  9. Blank middle of printed photo

Blank middle of printed photo: Is this still a mIcrosoft issue rather than a printer one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-middle-of-printed-photo/988863bb-1a40-42cb-97b5-e899f4ec899a
  10. Printing using Photo printing wizard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing using Photo printing wizard: I have always used the photo printing wizard to print groups of pictures on to one sheet of paper. Recently it has started to print the pictures with thick white bars down the paper. Single pictures print OK. This happens on 2 of my laptops but not the third. I have...